Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Where do you Sell your xtra tickets?

Featured Replies

Due to my job, I cannot go to several games.Does anyone on here have any ideas

where to sell xtra tix?

Thanks,

Marc

  • Author

Sorry,I am not looking to get banned from here,so I need to clarify my post here.I have Season tickets but I am also in a position where I may end up possibly eating several tickets (setting myself up here,lol), so I am wondering if there is a site where I can sell excess tickets at face value?

Thanks,

Marc

At face value? Well making a post about them is a start. Anyone that is interested in purchasing them could PM you or email you on here.

 

I suggest saying which games, and where the seat(s) are and your email info in this thread.

I would say - ask here first - I am sure plenty will be interested. You can also always sell on ebay - tons do that.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.