Hello Heat Fans, I need your assistance.

Bryan

Hello, my name is Bryan.

My favorite team the Nets are a bunch of chokers. Tonight vs. the Indiana Pacers, some strangers named Nenad Craptic, Vince Choketer, and Cliff Suckingson decided to take over my team's players bodies! (Though they couldn't have done a better job prior to today.)

If you all could do me a really huge favor and beat the Sixers into oblivion tomorrow night, I will be eternally grateful. Please be sure to let your players know that it is really important for them to actually try tomorrow night, some of us are still fighting for the playoffs.

Thanks.

*Puts on his favorite #32 black and red Shaq Jersey and gets out foam finger*

LETS GO HEAT! LETS GO HEAT! LETS GO HEAT!

Guest FishFanInPA

Good luck to y'all because the Sixers are going to take care of business..and even if we do lose tonight, we'll beat the Nets so Nets fans, if there are such a thing don't have to worry.

Good luck to y'all because the Sixers are going to take care of business..and even if we do lose tonight, we'll beat the Nets so Nets fans, if there are such a thing don't have to worry.

741988[/snapback]

I hope the Nets kick AI's arse tommorow.

741988[/snapback]

I hope the Nets kick AI's arse tommorow.

742254[/snapback]

The Nets play in Toronto tomorrow, buddy.

That's gonna be a wild game. They hate VC in T.O. now (and rightfully so) and the Nets are in a must-win situation.