Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Upcoming autograph signings

Featured Replies

Hi,

Just got card in the mail:

 

Saturday, May 28th

Luis Castillo and Alex Gonzalez

12:00 - 2:00

 

Saturday June, 11

Dontrelle Willis, Juan Encarnacion and Miguel Cabrera

no time listed

 

Hollywood Collectibles

3942 N 46 Ave

Hollywood

 

Don't know prices, just got postcard and wanted to post quickly for you guys.

 

check www.hollywoodcollectibles.com for more information!!!

Fun stuff.

 

How do the Hollywood collectible signings work, can you bring anything, or do you have to buy stuff from them to have signed?

Thanks for posting this, i'm on their mailing list and didn't get a card in the mail yet :( .

 

Hopefully Seabass will actually show up this time. Last year he had like 3 autograph signings and didn't show up to ANY of them, I was so disappointed. Everytime Seabass had an autograph signing, Lowell would show up. I guess that was because they were Marlins team sponsored events rather than signings where he would be getting paid and whatnot.

Fun stuff.

 

How do the Hollywood collectible signings work, can you bring anything, or do you have to buy stuff from them to have signed?

776657[/snapback]

You can bring your own item to get signed.

I just called and got the prices.

 

These prices are for flats/balls only, I didn't ask about bats, jerseys, etc.

 

Alex Gonzalez: $25

Luis Castillo: $25

Juan Encarnacion: $30

Miguel Cabrera: $49

Dontrelle Willis: $49 (I THINK he told me $49 for Willis, but I forgot :plain)

 

So if you're going to be getting all 5 players, it will be about ~$180 plus the cost of the balls or pictures or whatever it is you'll be having signed and he also said personalizations such as "To John" or "WS Champs 03" would be an extra $10.

 

Cabrera's price went WAY up, he had a signing with them just a few months ago and it was only $29.

Another signing that hasn't been mentioned:

 

Saturday 5/28

at Coral Square Mall in Plantation FL

Paul Lo Duca

 

Prices: $35 for flat item or baseball, $45 for anything larger

Another signing that hasn't been mentioned:

 

Saturday 5/28

at Coral Square Mall in Plantation FL

Paul Lo Duca

 

Prices: $35 for flat item or baseball, $45 for anything larger

776664[/snapback]

Damnit, that signing is on the same day as the Luis and Seabass signings and Coral Springs and Hollywood are at opposite ends of the spectrum, don't think i'll have time for both :( .

There will also be a Jack McKeon book signing this saturday at Borders Bookstore, on US1, near Dadeland Mall in South Miami. I will likely be there.

 

It is supposed to start at noon.

There will also be a Jack McKeon book signing this saturday at Borders Bookstore, on US1, near Dadeland Mall in South Miami. I will likely be there.

 

It is supposed to start at noon.

776668[/snapback]

I went to one of his other book signings a few weeks ago and he would ONLY sign the books that you had to buy there, he wouldn't sign balls or anything.

There will also be a Jack McKeon book signing this saturday at Borders Bookstore, on US1, near Dadeland Mall in South Miami. I will likely be there.

 

It is supposed to start at noon.

776668[/snapback]

I went to one of his other book signings a few weeks ago and he would ONLY sign the books that you had to buy there, he wouldn't sign balls or anything.

776670[/snapback]

That's pretty typical of book signings.

There will also be a Jack McKeon book signing this saturday at Borders Bookstore, on US1, near Dadeland Mall in South Miami. I will likely be there.

 

It is supposed to start at noon.

776668[/snapback]

I went to one of his other book signings a few weeks ago and he would ONLY sign the books that you had to buy there, he wouldn't sign balls or anything.

776670[/snapback]

That's pretty typical of book signings.

776677[/snapback]

Yeah :( .

  • Author

GREAT!! I live in Coral Springs, but will really have to decide. Alex is one of my faves so I have to plan ahead. By the way the Coral Square Mall is in Coral Springs on the corner of Atlantic and University. They have sports card shows the end of every month and usually have signings. We went to the Lowell one there last season. There was not many people at all!!!!

 

Do you guys think it's crazy to pay for all these? So far I have actually paid for only Lowell and Cabrera. Lowell is one of my faves and my son worships Cabrera so I did it. I do have Alex's autograph already but not by itself. It's on a ball with some others.

 

This could get to be real expensive and my husband thinks it's crazy to pay for them. For the Cabrera signing I did not mind at all because we had him autograph one of his own foul balls that we caught at a game. That is something worth paying for.

 

Anyhow...... I'll be at at least one of these if not all!! Hee Hee

Another signing that hasn't been mentioned:

 

Saturday 5/28

at Coral Square Mall in Plantation FL

Paul Lo Duca

 

Prices: $35 for flat item or baseball, $45 for anything larger

776664[/snapback]

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.