Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Class of 2005....

Featured Replies

This board makes me feel old sometimes. Congrats to the HS grads...

 

As far as visiting the board vs. having a life goes...I find this board to be the best place to go to get Marlins news. If anything has happened Marlins related, anywhere, then someone on this board will be on top of it. I guess over time I've gotten sucked into visiting other areas of the board, but its not like it runs my life. If you have to choose between board and life, then you are clearly spending way too much time here. I'm going to be busy as s*** next year, but I'm sure I'll still stop by every day.

I graduated this year. WOO.

793968[/snapback]

Congrats man. I hope your going to HHN this yr :thumbup

high school is waste of time.........................tale the rpfofecy exam as soon sa yoyure eligible and then go0 to a community college...................................byy tthe time evetyobe else youee age hyas gradauted high school. ull be in you junior year just transefed grp, a cc so you can get the ree college expeirmec eam tjem sp,e agpalthuyjfng

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.