It's all my fault

southkevin2

I ended up going to the game last night after all. It turns out it wasn't my attendance that was jinxing us. It was my hat. I brought a different one and results were amazingly different. Willis' strong outing and Cabrera's big bat? No my friend, my teal hat is what made all the difference. :cool

Hey, every time I turn on the TV to catch some of the game the Marlins get shelled!! Happens so much its not even funny. My wife says " You knew it was going to happen, why did you turn it on?" I know its random chance but its happened so many times that I'm afraid to turn on the TV. Especially when they are winning!

Cheers,

Alex

The Marlins won every single game I attended in the 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, and 2002 season. In 2003, they won slightly more than half that I went to. In 2004 and 2005 I think the Marlins are 3-8 when I'm in attendence. :(

824373[/snapback]

That's pretty impressive considering they didn't win a whole lot of games those seasons.