7/4 Milwaukee Brewers at Florida Marlins 6:05PM

Hey all...a Brewers fan here, good luck in the series. The series doesn't seem too lopsided in your favor since Willis won't get a chance to start. I'd be lying if i said that I knew who all was in your farm team, but we've got some pretty good youngsters up and coming up. Anyways...if you guys ever want to check out the site I come from go to www.brewerfan.net IMO it's one of the best fan sites out there. It's tough rooting against you guys because I hate the Braves so much...I won't be too upset with a split.

Hey all...a Brewers fan here, good luck in the series. The series doesn't seem too lopsided in your favor since Willis won't get a chance to start. I'd be lying if i said that I knew who all was in your farm team, but we've got some pretty good youngsters up and coming up. Anyways...if you guys ever want to check out the site I come from go to www.brewerfan.net IMO it's one of the best fan sites out there. It's tough rooting against you guys because I hate the Braves so much...I won't be too upset with a split.

839125[/snapback]

STFU a**hole! Go back to that s***hole icecube of a state you live in!!

Just kidding, welcome to the site and good luck this season. :lol But Olsen is extremely talented and will make the lefties struggle. Our pitchers (except Leiter) are good at home. It will be a challenge.

Go Marlins!