Perverse Swim Trunks

What parent in their right mind would buy these for their kid. With Spongebob making the face of a child molester and I'm ready printed on the ass. These don't scream, I'm ready to swim. They scream, I'm ready to molest children. For those of you who want people to think you're going to molest their children everytime you go to the beach, here is the link to where you can pick up a pair of Spongebobs Child Molester Swim Trunks.

Linkage

What parent in their right mind would buy these for their kid. With Spongebob making the face of a child molester and I'm ready printed on the ass. These don't scream, I'm ready to swim. They scream, I'm ready to molest children. For those of you who want people to think you're going to molest their children everytime you go to the beach, here is the link to where you can pick up a pair of Spongebobs Child Molester Swim Trunks.

Linkage

839151[/snapback]

:lol

What I think is sad is that parents allow their 10 yr old daughters wear college style shorts that have words printed on the butt. What kind of a sick parent encourages people to look at their extremely young daughter's butt? I think it is so sad what we are subjecting the youth to these days. If I ever have a daughter, I will not dress her up like an attention getting whore. It's like kids are no longer encouraged to be kids. Everyone is trying to make them grow up so quickly. They should be playing with toys and dolls, not dressing in sexy clothing and listening to dirty pop music.

What I think is sad is that parents allow their 10 yr old daughters wear college style shorts that have words printed on the butt. What kind of a sick parent encourages people to look at their extremely young daughter's butt? I think it is so sad what we are subjecting the youth to these days. If I ever have a daughter, I will not dress her up like an attention getting whore. It's like kids are no longer encouraged to be kids. Everyone is trying to make them grow up so quickly. They should be playing with toys and dolls, not dressing in sexy clothing and listening to dirty pop music.

840522[/snapback]

You say that now, but she'd pressure you into it.

And then stuff'll happen, and before you know it, she's 15 and has 3 kids..

:plain

What I think is sad is that parents allow their 10 yr old daughters wear college style shorts that have words printed on the butt.? What kind of a sick parent encourages people to look at their extremely young daughter's butt?? I think it is so sad what we are subjecting the youth to these days.? If I ever have a daughter, I will not dress her up like an attention getting whore.? It's like kids are no longer encouraged to be kids.? Everyone is trying to make them grow up so quickly.? They should be playing with toys and dolls, not dressing in sexy clothing and listening to dirty pop music.

840522[/snapback]

840530[/snapback]

LOL. 15 and has 3 kids.

What I think is sad is that parents allow their 10 yr old daughters wear college style shorts that have words printed on the butt.? What kind of a sick parent encourages people to look at their extremely young daughter's butt?? I think it is so sad what we are subjecting the youth to these days.? If I ever have a daughter, I will not dress her up like an attention getting whore.? It's like kids are no longer encouraged to be kids.? Everyone is trying to make them grow up so quickly.? They should be playing with toys and dolls, not dressing in sexy clothing and listening to dirty pop music.

840522[/snapback]

840530[/snapback]

LOL. 15 and has 3 kids.

840538[/snapback]

Hey, 3 years later she has 7 and then in another 10 years she has 40

840522[/snapback]

840530[/snapback]

LOL. 15 and has 3 kids.

840538[/snapback]

840568[/snapback]

I'd hate to be Christmas shopping for that family. :o

840522[/snapback]

840530[/snapback]

LOL. 15 and has 3 kids.

840538[/snapback]

840568[/snapback]

840570[/snapback]

She gets a donation from Burger King for $20,000 therefore Bankrupting the King of Burgerness, and then she gives 35 of the kids for adoption.

She then finds out she's sleeping, and then wakes up, still at the age of 15, goes to a random persons house, and then 9 months later she's a mother of 3 kids, and then when she's 18 she has 7 and then in 10 years she has 40 kids. Then she gets a donation from Burger King for $20,000 therefore bankrupting the King of Burgerness, and then gives 35 kids up for adoption.

She then finds out she's sleeping (again), and then wakes up (again), still at the age of 15, goes to a random persons house (again), and then 9 months later she's a mother of 3 kids (again), and then when she's 18 she has 7 and then in 10 years she has 40 kids (again). Then she gets a donation from Burger King for $20,000 therefore bankrupting the King of Burgerness, and then gives 35 kids up for adoption (again).

840522[/snapback]

840530[/snapback]

LOL. 15 and has 3 kids.

840538[/snapback]

840568[/snapback]

840570[/snapback]

She gets a donation from Burger King for $20,000 therefore Bankrupting the King of Burgerness, and then she gives 35 of the kids for adoption.

She then finds out she's sleeping, and then wakes up, still at the age of 15, goes to a random persons house, and then 9 months later she's a mother of 3 kids, and then when she's 18 she has 7 and then in 10 years she has 40 kids. Then she gets a donation from Burger King for $20,000 therefore bankrupting the King of Burgerness, and then gives 35 kids up for adoption.

She then finds out she's sleeping (again), and then wakes up (again), still at the age of 15, goes to a random persons house (again), and then 9 months later she's a mother of 3 kids (again), and then when she's 18 she has 7 and then in 10 years she has 40 kids (again). Then she gets a donation from Burger King for $20,000 therefore bankrupting the King of Burgerness, and then gives 35 kids up for adoption (again).

840573[/snapback]

840573[/snapback]

840584[/snapback]

:mischief

840573[/snapback]

840584[/snapback]

840586[/snapback]

:plain I think we get the idea.

840573[/snapback]

840584[/snapback]

840586[/snapback]

:plain I think we get the idea.

841602[/snapback]

Then she realized that she really is just sleeping, and she still is 15, and she decides that she should stay out of relationships for another 3 or 4 years.

Fin