Latin American Governments start News Channel

CapeFish

CNN en Espa?ol has been, for almost 2 decades, the only 24-hour news channel in Latin America. The channel, broadcast from Atlanta, is distributed all over North and South America in Spanish. XM Radio even carries it. But now several Latin American governments, including that of Cuba, are starting a newschannel called Telesur. Venezuela's "president" proposed the channel and now is trying to launch it.

Guest Moneyball

CNN en Espa?ol has been, for almost 2 decades, the only 24-hour news channel in Latin America. The channel, broadcast from Atlanta, is distributed all over North and South America in Spanish. XM Radio even carries it. But now several Latin American governments, including that of Cuba, are starting a newschannel called Telesur. Venezuela's "president" proposed the channel and now is trying to launch it.854917[/snapback]

A newschannel more liberal than CNN?

I never thought I'd see the day.

Of course you equate them Fritz, CNN is obviously communist and anyone who watches it hates freedom

855768[/snapback]

Fritz was obviously making light of the post. And by the way anyone who argues that foxnews is too conservative and biased, but thinks CNN isnt is living in a fantasy world, and vice versa.

856418[/snapback]

Fox is FAIR AND BALANCED. THE SPIN STOPS THERE.

Of course you equate them Fritz, CNN is obviously communist and anyone who watches it hates freedom

855768[/snapback]

Fritz was obviously making light of the post. And by the way anyone who argues that foxnews is too conservative and biased, but thinks CNN isnt is living in a fantasy world, and vice versa.

856418[/snapback]

856655[/snapback]

i'm guessing your being sarcastic, but the truth is that no network is fair and balanced, and fox is not the worst one.

Guest Fritz

855768[/snapback]

856418[/snapback]

856655[/snapback]

I love how Fox uses that as their saying, but it's far from the truth. I prefer that CNN doesn't even deal in the whole fairness game and just prefers to not even make note of being fair, balanced, equitable, etc.

855768[/snapback]

856418[/snapback]

856655[/snapback]

I love how Fox uses that as their saying, but it's far from the truth. I prefer that CNN doesn't even deal in the whole fairness game and just prefers to not even make note of being fair, balanced, equitable, etc.

856672[/snapback]

Yea but the thing is thats FOX's advertising slogan and its worked b/c they have pretty good ratings. They're trying to reach out to a demographic made up mostly of people who dont like other stations b/c of the liberal bias. CNN doesnt have to do that b/c CNN was already the #1 station