Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

rednex

Featured Replies

Dearest Redneck Son,

 

I'm writing this slow because I know you can't read fast. We don't

live where we did when you left home. Your dad read in the newspaper

that most accidents happen within 20 miles of your home, so we moved.

I won't be able to send you the address because the last West

Virginia family that lived here took the house numbers when they

moved so they wouldn't have to change their address.

 

This place is really nice. It even has a washing machine. I'm not

sure about it. I put a load of clothes in and pulled the chain. We

haven't seen them since.

 

The weather isn't bad here. It only rained twice last week; the first

time for three days and the second time for four days.

 

About that coat you wanted me to send; your Uncle Billy Bob said it

would be too heavy to send in the mail with the buttons on, so we cut

them off and put them in the pockets.

 

Bubba locked his keys in the car yesterday. We were really worried

because it took him two hours to get me and your father out.

 

Your sister had a baby this morning, but I haven't found out what it

is yet so I don't know if you are an aunt or uncle. The baby looks

just like your brother.

 

Uncle Bobby Ray fell into a whiskey vat last week. Some men tried to

pull him out but he fought them off and drowned. We had him cremated,

he burned for three days.

 

Three of your friends went off a bridge in a pickup truck. Butch was

driving. He rolled down the window and swam to safety. Your other two

friends were in the back. They drowned because they couldn't get the

tailgate down!

 

There isn't much more news at this time. Nothing much out of the

normal has happened.

 

Your Favorite Aunt,

 

Mom

Your Favorite Aunt,

 

Mom

 

 

So wrong.

:thumbup

 

 

20/20 just did a segment on cousins marrying cousins. Florida is a state which does NOT outlaw this union.

 

 

This explains a lot..........

Wow I love the rednecks that drowned because they couldn't get the tailgate down!

haha real funny :thumbdown

873065[/snapback]

Atleast it was West VA and not Va.

Uncle Bobby Ray fell into a whiskey vat last week. Some men tried to

pull him out but he fought them off and drowned.

:D :D

I might've done the same!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.