Pitching Rotation - Double Header

i'd be quite comfortable with Vargas as opposed to the Marlins' usual tactic of calling up random minor leaguer #137 and watching them rack up a 56.00 ERA...Olsen too actually would be fine...The point is, even if we use a rookie, we use one who has experience and success at this level...cause I dont care how good someone is in the minors, without any experience at this level, there is ALWAYS a question mark to how well their debut will go...

I imagine with the recent poor peformances from the rotation, ongoing trade talks and the hurricane season, the Marlins will keep a starter or spot-starter in their bullpen for the rest of the year.

Whether it be Vargas or Valdez or someone else by August 8th, who knows.

i'd be quite comfortable with Vargas as opposed to the Marlins' usual tactic of calling up random minor leaguer #137 and watching them rack up a 56.00 ERA...Olsen too actually would be fine...The point is, even if we use a rookie, we use one who has experience and success at this level...cause I dont care how good someone is in the minors, without any experience at this level, there is ALWAYS a question mark to how well their debut will go...

Then how does one acquire experience and success at this level :mischief2