Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Super Bowl Predictions?

Featured Replies

lol...one more...post....first of all, I'm not gonna sit here and say "my daddy can beat up your daddy" or "my school is better than your school"

 

But....

 

My roommate got offered a scholarship to Penn...hated the campus and like me, loves the South and never wants to have to stay for an extended period of time north of the Mason-Dixon line...so, he chose Furman. Me? Never even thought about going out of the Southeast. Oh yeah, and for my planned career, don't worry, Furman blows Penn out of the water.

:jerry :jerry :jerry :jerry :jerry :jerry :jerry :jerry :jerry :jerry :jerry

 

 

Come on guys let's chill out. Can't we just get along with each other?

Come on guys let's chill out. Can't we just get along with each other?

Hey, getting along is no problem. However, I do have a problem with someone who thinks it is alright for a 350lb man to lay his hands on a woman and push her over a couch and think that behavior is accercptable.

where did i say it is acceptable? The fact is, any man, 350 lbs, or 150 lbs should never have to resort to violence in an arguement with a spouse or girlfriend. What he did was not acceptable. But, I do know how getting into the heat of an argument things happen that people don't really mean. Yes he did perform a violent act against her (pushing her over a couch). But, I wouldn't label him a woman-beater for it.

Ok Sals. That was 1995, I was 6 years old, I didn't know that.

 

Still pushing her over is very unnacceptable. And Gilbert got away to easy.

 

Sals what pisses me off is when I say stuff like "just because Ahman is an a$$ doesn't mean hes not a good ball player." and then when I said I didn't think Gilbert was arrested" you automatically think that I say well just because blah blah blah means they should get off. I've never said anything like that and never mean anything like that. :rolleyes:

 

I was simply saying that Ahmans still a damn good ball player, and now I know that Gilbert WAS arrested. But you can't automatically think that I'm defending them, because I'm not.

 

Any wife beater should burn in hell. I truly believe that. But YOU Sals can't jump to conclusions like you are doing. What are you 10? Because you surely are acting the age lately...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.