pre-game autograph session

I got there 2 hours before a game last year and was one of the last people to get one.? They divide the 200 coupons between each gate (I think).?

(The two players in my line were Nate Bump and Pierre Arsanault.)? :banghead

890814[/snapback]

Pierre Arsanault? Who the heck? lol. Nate Bump is pretty cool. So maybe 3 hours would be playing it safe. Can you take pictures with them?

i got there 3 hours early to see BP but when i walked through the gate made a comment to the usher like , so i guess im not one of the first 200, and she was like o i totally forgot so me n my 3 friends got it. The two people where Vargas n De Los Santos (sp?). I got Vargas while my friends got Santos lol

I went on the sunday we played the Nats, about a week ago, and I got one of those voucher things. The player in our line was Ismael Valdez, looooooong line, but it suprisingly went by very quickly. I got a picture with him but I didn't wait in the line, I caught him right before he left as he was getting onto one of those carts that take you around the stadium. I ran up right next to him really quick and handed my friend the camera and he even smiled and put his arm around me!!!! :thumbup Very nice guy.

A few years ago I got in line for one of those pre-game autograph sessions, I think Beckett was signing. Some dumb PPS usher rudely shoved me out of the line, saying that they weren't going to let anyone else into the line.

One of my least favorite moments at that ballpark.