any new news on Hermida?

Fishfan79

Just curious how he has beendoing and all (is there a website that I can look at articles and reports on how our guys are doing down below? I would love to check one out daily).

895793[/snapback]

you can go to www.gomudcats.com that is the team's official website

Name G AB R H 2B 3B HR RBI TB BB SO SB CS OBP SLG AVG E

Hermida 104 342 72 102 26 1 16 57 178 99 80 21 2 .461 .520 .298 4

his latest numbers are those

I wish there was news papers that actually followed exactly for these things. I would love to read the news of what is happening down below. But, thank you for the website I definitely will scoure it over for all the resources possible :) I have always been a marlins fan (10-35 games a year as could afford). But, I never got as in depth before this year of following the rookies and youth.

Here's a small update:

Jeremy Hermida - OF - Marlins

Jeremy Hermida reached base five times for Double-A Carolina yesterday, going 2-for-2 with three walks.

His hits were a double and a triple, and the three walks put him at 101 for the season. Hermida is batting .303/.469/.531 with 22 steals in 24 attempts. The Marlins probably won't put him in the starting lineup in September, but they're going to have to call him up and let him help out as a bench player. Aug. 12 - 2:00 pm et