August 9, 200521 yr Just curious how he has beendoing and all (is there a website that I can look at articles and reports on how our guys are doing down below? I would love to check one out daily).
August 9, 200521 yr Just curious how he has beendoing and all (is there a website that I can look at articles and reports on how our guys are doing down below? I would love to check one out daily). 895793[/snapback] you can go to www.gomudcats.com that is the team's official website Name G AB R H 2B 3B HR RBI TB BB SO SB CS OBP SLG AVG E Hermida 104 342 72 102 26 1 16 57 178 99 80 21 2 .461 .520 .298 4 his latest numbers are those
August 9, 200521 yr Last night he went 0-5 with 4 Ks But what is amazing is that he has 99 walks and only 80 K's on the season! The guy has a bright future!
August 9, 200521 yr Has he been in Carolina the entire season? 57 RBIs is a tad low 895858[/snapback] Might be more indicative of people not hitting around him.
August 9, 200521 yr Carolina does not have a good lineup. That is why Hermida's RBIs are low. Hermida is not a huge power hitter. He projects to be a good #2 hitter. A guy who will hit 15-20 HR and bat .300.
August 9, 200521 yr Author I wish there was news papers that actually followed exactly for these things. I would love to read the news of what is happening down below. But, thank you for the website I definitely will scoure it over for all the resources possible I have always been a marlins fan (10-35 games a year as could afford). But, I never got as in depth before this year of following the rookies and youth.
August 9, 200521 yr Carolina does not have a good lineup. That is why Hermida's RBIs are low. Hermida is not a huge power hitter. He projects to be a good #2 hitter. A guy who will hit 15-20 HR and bat .300. 895987[/snapback] Actually he's projected to hit between 25-30 homers per year.
August 11, 200521 yr Younger guys are still developing their power. A good indication of how well they hit the ball is the number of doubles.
August 12, 200521 yr Here's a small update: Jeremy Hermida - OF - Marlins Jeremy Hermida reached base five times for Double-A Carolina yesterday, going 2-for-2 with three walks. His hits were a double and a triple, and the three walks put him at 101 for the season. Hermida is batting .303/.469/.531 with 22 steals in 24 attempts. The Marlins probably won't put him in the starting lineup in September, but they're going to have to call him up and let him help out as a bench player. Aug. 12 - 2:00 pm et
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.