Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Look what came in the mail

Featured Replies

After having it delivered Saturday AM at who knows where, tracking it all down through the Saturday game from hell... it arrived in the mail today.

 

 

 

 

Yeah, that's not his current number. That's kind of the point.

 

Long live Mr. Marlin!

Pffft....

 

2003 World Series replica trophy > Conine t-shirt :mischief

I'll need one of Jason Vargas. Maybe even a Jack McKeon jersey.

  • Author

wait i dont get it, you lost it and someone mailed it back?

 

Through online tracking I noticed it had been delivered and signed for by no one at this address so I called the DHL to correct their error.

Hey, Moneyball, how did u get that WS trophy?

 

 

I bought it.

Hey, Moneyball, how did u get that WS trophy?

 

 

I bought it.

:lol :lol :lol

How much was it, eh?

 

146.32 Canadian Dollars

Hey, Moneyball, how did u get that WS trophy?

 

 

I bought it.

:lol :lol :lol

How much was it, eh?

 

146.32 Canadian Dollars

So 1 American Dollar then?

Cause on teh Simpsons, 5 US Bucks was like royalty to this dude in the Canadian Starbucks

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.