Panthers at Habs

TSwift25

Who are the Habs? I swear I thought I knew all the hockey teams...

Nickname for the Canadiens...

Don't dot dot dot me :mad

I'm not NHL savvy

Well, given that the game was dated as occuring today, I didn't think it would be that hard to figure out who the Panthers were playing...guess it's true what is said about assuming.

It's a funny story actually, the original name of the Canadiens was "Club De Hockey Canadians" and if you've ever seen the Canadiens logo, you'll notice it's a large C with an H in the middle, the H stands for the "Hockey" part of the original name.

Well sometime in the 1920's the owner of the Rangers was told by someone as a JOKE that the "H" in the logo actually stood for "Habitants" which at the time was considered a slang term for farmers in Quebec, well the owner didn't know the guy who said that was just joking so when the Canadiens came to play the Rangers the owner of the Rangers called the Canadiens the "Habs" thinking it would be some sort of huge insult to them, except he didn't realize the "H" stood for Hockey and not Habitants and ever since then everyone has called the Canadiens the Habs.

I'm not NHL savvy

Well, given that the game was dated as occuring today, I didn't think it would be that hard to figure out who the Panthers were playing...guess it's true what is said about assuming.

What do you mean dated as occuring today? You assume I know who the Panthers are playing when I'm in Tallahassee?

Yo no entiendo.

I'm not NHL savvy

What do you mean dated as occuring today? You assume I know who the Panthers are playing when I'm in Tallahassee?

Yo no entiendo.

Look at the thread title, see under it where it says 11/15. That's what I'm talking about.

They need to really start buckling down with minimal time on the clock. This has to be some sort of mental thing, it's past the bad luck and momentary lapses of reason stages already.