Season Ticket Question

Hollyberry

*dont kill me if this is a dumb idea*

Do you think the Marlins will ever "pair you up" with another season ticket holder and share the tickets?

Easy way to describe this is... I really want to get season tickets on the bottom level but I only can attend about 20 games a year. If someone was in the same boat as me and somehow the Marlins front office could "pair us together" so we are able to have season tickets on the bottom level. Like get the 41 game plan and share the tickets (20/21) ? I think the Marlins will get more ST holders by having something like this.

Do you think the Marlins will ever do this? or are they doing this but I dont know? Any opinions?

*dont kill me if this is a dumb idea*

Do you think the Marlins will ever "pair you up" with another season ticket holder and share the tickets?

Easy way to describe this is... I really want to get season tickets on the bottom level but I only can attend about 20 games a year. If someone was in the same boat as me and somehow the Marlins front office could "pair us together" so we are able to have season tickets on the bottom level. Like get the 41 game plan and share the tickets (20/21) ? I think the Marlins will get more ST holders by having something like this.

Do you think the Marlins will ever do this? or are they doing this but I dont know? Any opinions?

Holly, they don't. Sorry.

Maybe they should, but I suspect there are a bunch of reasons why they would just be looking for trouble trying to arbitrate who gets what?Better you find someone and just go to them jointly.

Why not just forego the idea of season tickets, and just drive down to Joe Robbie any day that you want to see a game. I've been doing this for 12 years. Over 200 games. Never once had a problem getting a seat where I wanted, which is exactly the area that you like. The most I've had to pay is face value. Many times you can buy them from people with "extras" for less than face value. I've even had good tickets given to me free about 20 times. One time they were field level behind home plate. Overall, I've paid the season ticket rate and gotten to go when I want, and that includes the times I had to pay over face value for NLCS and WS tickets. It's one of the benefits of having a MLB team in a town with not enough of a fan base, at least so far.