MI3 Trailer Online

FutureGM

Looks like it's more action-oriented than I was hoping for. I really thought the first one was a really underrated movie because the ADD-set felt it didn't have enough action. The trailer looks cool though and it'll probably be a lot of fun and the cast looks damn solid. I'm sure I'll be there.

I think that Michelle Monaghan replaced the departed Scarlett Johansson in her role, but I'm not sure.

I also have no idea what Lawrence Fishburne's role is in this movie either.

Who the hell did Johansson play? I must have a bad memory.....And who is Michelle Monaghan

I think that Michelle Monaghan replaced the departed Scarlett Johansson in her role, but I'm not sure.

I also have no idea what Lawrence Fishburne's role is in this movie either.

Who the hell did Johansson play? I must have a bad memory.....And who is Michelle Monaghan

I don't know exactly, I assume that she was going to play his girlfriend in this movie. Michelle Monaghan is the woman that plays the role now.

First one: awesome. One of my favorite movies ever. I've seen it possibly 20 times and it gets better every time.

Second one: massively disappointing. They turned Ethan Hunt into a Jackie Chan type character, and instead of a complex plot with lots of intrigue and what-not, it became just a balls-out stupid action picture, a la Face-Off. Only Face-Off was campy goodness; MI:2 was crappy disappointment.

I definitely have high hopes with Abrams directing. He's a great fit for the franchise. I hope it's a little smarter than Alias, and I expect it will be since it's a 2 hour feature, not a 40 minute TV show. Alias is cool, though.

No one even mentioned Phillip Seymour Hoffman is the villain. Awesome.