How I met your mother

Guest FishFanInPA

That's with Rappaport, right? What channel, day and time?

That's the War at Home. It airs on Sundays at 8:30 right after the Simpsons on FOX

I watch HIMYM, its earlier episodes were great. However, it has slipped off the last couple weeks and so have the ratings. I still watch it after King of Queens.

How I Met Your Mother airs Mondays at 8:30 on CBS.

YAWN

How I met your mother is a standard sitcom. Typical white people friends type show with Doogie Howser as the "crazy funny" friend. I don't think CBS has an original sitcom on right now.

Neither does ABC really. George Lopez's show, Damon Wayan's show and Jim Belushi's show are pretty much the same show with different actors. None are funny.

YAWN

How I met your mother is a standard sitcom. Typical white people friends type show with Doogie Howser as the "crazy funny" friend. I don't think CBS has an original sitcom on right now.

Neither does ABC really. George Lopez's show, Damon Wayan's show and Jim Belushi's show are pretty much the same show with different actors. None are funny.

Translation: Anything besides such highbrow comedies as Arrested Development and others that dont suit my own personal tastes suck.

YAWN

Translation: Anything besides such highbrow comedies as Arrested Development and others that dont suit my own personal tastes suck.

I was thinking more of the Office, but you're so RIGHT! It's like you're reading my mind.

I'm just saying those shows are the same and aren't that original or creative.

George Lopez is funny as hell too!

About a month ago I saw Stacked airing on FX and I must say it was good. When I tuned in I said to myself "Let me watch Pam make a fool of herself again". However, that particular episode Pam was wearing a very tight see through tanktop and that probably impaired my judgement of the show. You can mute her if you'd like, its all the same. Nothing like watching two huge breast jiggle for 30 minutes.

I also like the Earl and Office comedy hour!

I'm sorry.....How I met your mother is funny and different. So what if it's in the mold of friends....highly successful shows should breed more shows.

Funny AND different and yet in a mold.

Buddy, I don't care what you watch. You like subpar tv, then fine. I just wish there were better shows on during those hours and there usually aren't.