Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dolphins vs. Titans

Featured Replies

Happy Holidays everyone...today's game should be a fun one....looking forward to seeing Jason Taylor chasing McNair around today.....probably no Ronnie today, so a big dose of Ricky for you running back fans and look for Chambers to probably have another big game :)

 

GO PHINS!!!

Oh yay, more Ricky. :plain

Great game on almost all fronts. Gus was out of sync, big time. I wish Sage got a chance to play, but whatever. McNair looked pretty sharp, actually (aside from INT), but his receivers were dropping passes and the run game (before Henry) was horrible. I woulnd't mind seeing him in a Fins uni next year.

 

 

Great game by Ricky!

Oh yay, more Ricky. :plain

 

:lol

 

Lefty, are you nuts? McNair looked good except for the 2 ints. Im wondering if you actually watched the game. There was a reason the recievers were dropping those passes, it was because they werent accurate.

 

Ricky played a hell of a game. The Dolphins front 7 was unbelievable today. The secondary is coming together quite nice.

 

So much hope for next season. I cant wait till the off season moves begin.

 

Nick Saban deserves a lot of mention for COY, but I think Dungy wins it and should.

Nice to see that the team is guaranteed at least a .500 finish. My hat's off to Saban and the entire team...I thought 5 wins was the ceiling. Saban should get serious coach of the year consideration. I know Dungy'll probably win, but what Saban has done in one year is nothing short of amazing.

 

One random thought:

 

Ricky finally had a Ricky day...that'll make things interesting for the offseason. Do we trade Brown (who's value is much higher) for a QB? Do we simply dump Ricky for a low round draft pick? Do we keep both of them and follow the Chiefs' plan for back-field success?

Oh yay, more Ricky. :plain

 

:lol

 

Lefty, are you nuts? McNair looked good except for the 2 ints. Im wondering if you actually watched the game. There was a reason the recievers were dropping those passes, it was because they werent accurate.

 

Ricky played a hell of a game. The Dolphins front 7 was unbelievable today. The secondary is coming together quite nice.

 

So much hope for next season. I cant wait till the off season moves begin.

 

Nick Saban deserves a lot of mention for COY, but I think Dungy wins it and should.

 

I was at the game, 50 yard line 23 rows up lower bowl. I saw perfectly. His spirals were sharp and he scrambled well. In the first half, he was moving and throwing nicely. Maybe you can't see that stuff on TV, but I watched him in person. I liked what I saw. And at least three of his passes were tipped by his receiver or flat out dropped. Clear as daylight.

There is no way that this team trades Brown and leaves it all up to Ricky to the "man", I dont think Saban would do that and I dont think Randy Mueller would advise that. Either Ricky is packaged or they stay together. If you notice once Ricky and Ronnie started to get it going together the Dolphins have been unstoppable.

Ronnie isn't going anywhere. While Ricky has another 3 years (over/under) left, ronnie is our future. He's a stud.

Oh yay, more Ricky. :plain

 

:lol

 

Lefty, are you nuts? McNair looked good except for the 2 ints. Im wondering if you actually watched the game. There was a reason the recievers were dropping those passes, it was because they werent accurate.

 

Ricky played a hell of a game. The Dolphins front 7 was unbelievable today. The secondary is coming together quite nice.

 

So much hope for next season. I cant wait till the off season moves begin.

 

Nick Saban deserves a lot of mention for COY, but I think Dungy wins it and should.

 

I was at the game, 50 yard line 23 rows up lower bowl. I saw perfectly. His spirals were sharp and he scrambled well. In the first half, he was moving and throwing nicely. Maybe you can't see that stuff on TV, but I watched him in person. I liked what I saw. And at least three of his passes were tipped by his receiver or flat out dropped. Clear as daylight.

Wow im impressed! 50 yard line seats, lower bowl, 23 rows up OMG. McNair was anything but impressive, I guess you cant see that in person.

Oh yay, more Ricky. :plain

 

:lol

 

Lefty, are you nuts? McNair looked good except for the 2 ints. Im wondering if you actually watched the game. There was a reason the recievers were dropping those passes, it was because they werent accurate.

 

Ricky played a hell of a game. The Dolphins front 7 was unbelievable today. The secondary is coming together quite nice.

 

So much hope for next season. I cant wait till the off season moves begin.

 

Nick Saban deserves a lot of mention for COY, but I think Dungy wins it and should.

 

I was at the game, 50 yard line 23 rows up lower bowl. I saw perfectly. His spirals were sharp and he scrambled well. In the first half, he was moving and throwing nicely. Maybe you can't see that stuff on TV, but I watched him in person. I liked what I saw. And at least three of his passes were tipped by his receiver or flat out dropped. Clear as daylight.

Wow im impressed! 50 yard line seats, lower bowl, 23 rows up OMG. McNair was anything but impressive, I guess you cant see that in person.

YOu said I wasn't watching, I confirmed that I was in fact, very close. Were you at the game? From what I saw, McNair was fine. His team around him in the first half was horrid.

Favre was throwing nice spirals the other night, makes him a great QB still. McNair was off all day. His passes hit recievers on the finger tips or the passes were thrown behind them, McNair looked like ass today. At the game all you can see is McNair throwing hard but he had no finesse. He may still have an arm but McNair is long past his prime and I dont think he should start in the NFL.

So really, I'm not goin to argue about this. It is definitely not that important to me. Think what you want. I'm happy about the Fins and our future.

I'd rather have McNair keeping the seat warm for whatever young (if we do that in the draft) QB we get than Frerotte or Rosenfels.

 

That's all I'm going to say, and I think that's all Lefty's saying.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.