Mike Sherman Fired

Phlub

http://packers.com/

http://www.jsonline.com/packer/news/jan06/382192.asp

About time Sherman is canned. Now I just hope they don't hire Eagles OC Brad Childress.

Im hoping for Gary Kubiak (Denver OC), Steve Mariucci, or Kirk Ferentz (Iowa HC). All are offensive coaches. That way Jim Bates can stay as our DC. The dude totally turned our D around this year.

Guest Juanky

I don't see Kirk leaving Iowa.

A lot of solid openings team-wise. The Packers are a storied franchise. The Chiefs are a pretty solid team and were a game away from the playoffs. The Texans have possibly the best young trio in football (Carr-Andre-Bush).

Guest ShaqandWade323

You think Martz returns to being an OC? I think he takes a yearish off and tries for a big job next season.

Yeah but Al Davis doesn't spend big money on coaches....ever.

I don't see Kirk leaving Iowa.

A lot of solid openings team-wise. The Packers are a storied franchise. The Chiefs are a pretty solid team and were a game away from the playoffs. The Texans have possibly the best young trio in football (Carr-Andre-Bush).

I think he'll leave for the right job. Doubt he'll get the Texans job though, Dan Reeves has already been coaching that team the past few weeks.

my friend is a huge packers fan...... and he even knows that once sherman left, farve is out to....... i hope he doesnt retire. i would love to see him play for the phinz for 1 year a chance at the superbowl........

i dont wanna remember em like this...... now i happen to think Mike Sherman was a good coach, but im not so sure on that comment do the facts that i dont know if was a gm as well?

if he was in charge of surounding the talent around farve and he failed like he did well than he deserves to be fired......

only way i see farve commin back to the green bay packers is if the get a vetern coach and not one these newbe's from college cuz there is no way in hell i see farve playin for some college guy who tryin to rebuild and start from the bottom and get em to the top.