History

orlumeca

Doesn't this whole stadium deal remind you of the Cleveland Browns when Art Modell owned them and over night took them to Baltimore? I mean both cities took the teams lightly in giving them a stadium. Cleveland instead opted to build a stadium for the Indians, and an arena for the Cavaliers. Now, Miami is going to build some Arts theater crap and might give the UM a new stadium from what I heard. Hopefully, history doesnt repeat itself because he moved the Browns ,but, later they made the new Browns in Cleveland.What do you think?

Doesn't this whole stadium deal remind you of the Cleveland Browns when Art Modell owned them and over night took them to Baltimore? I mean both cities took the teams lightly in giving them a stadium. Cleveland instead opted to build a stadium for the Indians, and an arena for the Cavaliers. Now, Miami is going to build some Arts theater crap and might give the UM a new stadium from what I heard. Hopefully, history doesnt repeat itself because he moved the Browns ,but, later they made the new Browns in Cleveland.What do you think?

The Browns sold out every game.

So, no.

The Browns sold out every game.

So, no.

Plus, Baltimore bribed Art Modell something like $50 million to relocate.