Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Love Monkey

Featured Replies

Did anyone else watch this?

 

I thought it was awesome, so if past history holds, I'm assuming the rating will be somewhere around 12 people tomorrow.

 

Anyone?

I loved it. And yeah, it'll probably get cancelled, stupid people.

 

On that note, that Emily show with Heather Graham got dumped.

I loved it. And yeah, it'll probably get cancelled, stupid people.

 

On that note, that Emily show with Heather Graham got dumped.

 

No roller skates, and no boobs....What did you expect

  • Author

That's the guy from Ed, right? I didn't see it.

 

 

Yep. Only reason I gave it a chance actually. Glad I did.

I flipped over to it a few times. It seemed fairly decent.

On that note, that Emily show with Heather Graham got dumped.

Already? That was quick.

On that note, that Emily show with Heather Graham got dumped.

Already? That was quick.

Yeah... that makes no sense to me considering how much ABC promoted it. Heather is best at what she does and that is supporting cast.

 

Love Monkey will probably be canned very soon. CBS = Crime Shows, everything else that isn't Survivor or Amazing Race tends to fail.

On that note, that Emily show with Heather Graham got dumped.

Already? That was quick.

Yeah... that makes no sense to me considering how much ABC promoted it. Heather is best at what she does and that is supporting cast.

 

Love Monkey will probably be canned very soon. CBS = Crime Shows, everything else that isn't Survivor or Amazing Race tends to fail.

 

 

I dont know about that.

 

Their Two and a Half Men comedy is doing decent.

I was excluding CBS comedies on my statement. Pretty much meant every 1 hour show.

 

CBS comedies are doing more than decent. Number one comedy is Two and a Half Men. Out of Practice averaging 12 million viewers. How I Met Your Mother is considered the best new traditional(four cameras) sitcom in a while. King of Queens is entering their 8th season and still going strong. Not much I can say about Still Standing/Yes, Dear though.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.