Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MacBook Pro

Featured Replies

now i'm not a mac fan and all, but i'm gonna be getting into some heavy audio and video editing. so, along with the program that i'm making thousands online with, i'm probably gonna buy the new MacBook pr... priced at $2499 its now featuring dual intel processors which makes it like 5 times faster than the computers that are out now even at 1.83 mhz. has anyone else heard about this??? opinions?

now i'm not a mac fan and all, but i'm gonna be getting into some heavy audio and video editing. so, along with the program that i'm making thousands online with, i'm probably gonna buy the new MacBook pr... priced at $2499 its now featuring dual intel processors which makes it like 5 times faster than the computers that are out now even at 1.83 mhz. has anyone else heard about this??? opinions?

 

Details

I have an iBook G4 (laptop) and a BIG TIME Mac Lover.. Im not sure but it seems to me that you are talking about a G5, the macbook pro is a laptop. Is that what your looking for? The newsest destop Mac is the G5. Used for audio and video editing like you said... There are a few models to choose from they range from 1999-3299.... They are very very powerful... I use Final Cut Pro btw for video editing...

  • Author

I have an iBook G4 (laptop) and a BIG TIME Mac Lover.. Im not sure but it seems to me that you are talking about a G5, the macbook pro is a laptop. Is that what your looking for? The newsest destop Mac is the G5. Used for audio and video editing like you said... There are a few models to choose from they range from 1999-3299.... They are very very powerful... I use Final Cut Pro btw for video editing...

 

i'm talking about the laptop...something that i could take to school for class as well as throw in logic pro (btw, $1000 program, i get the student edition for $299. its sweet) so that i can use snyth if i play live shows.

I have an iBook G4 (laptop) and a BIG TIME Mac Lover.. Im not sure but it seems to me that you are talking about a G5, the macbook pro is a laptop. Is that what your looking for? The newsest destop Mac is the G5. Used for audio and video editing like you said... There are a few models to choose from they range from 1999-3299.... They are very very powerful... I use Final Cut Pro btw for video editing...

 

i'm talking about the laptop...something that i could take to school for class as well as throw in logic pro (btw, $1000 program, i get the student edition for $299. its sweet) so that i can use snyth if i play live shows.

 

Whats the name of the prog?

 

 

 

Then if your looking for portable use aka laptop for school thats the way to go man! Mac's are powerful for video and image editing.. Plus I do think it will come with iLife 06' which has amazing new features! BTW, Mac has really good student discounts... All you have to do is put in your university and you could save up to 200 bucks!

i have the 12" powerbook and im am most likely going to get the macbook pro very soon. I hope over the summer when i get back from my trips. I love macs there amazing!

  • Author

I have an iBook G4 (laptop) and a BIG TIME Mac Lover.. Im not sure but it seems to me that you are talking about a G5, the macbook pro is a laptop. Is that what your looking for? The newsest destop Mac is the G5. Used for audio and video editing like you said... There are a few models to choose from they range from 1999-3299.... They are very very powerful... I use Final Cut Pro btw for video editing...

 

i'm talking about the laptop...something that i could take to school for class as well as throw in logic pro (btw, $1000 program, i get the student edition for $299. its sweet) so that i can use snyth if i play live shows.

 

Whats the name of the prog?

 

 

 

Then if your looking for portable use aka laptop for school thats the way to go man! Mac's are powerful for video and image editing.. Plus I do think it will come with iLife 06' which has amazing new features! BTW, Mac has really good student discounts... All you have to do is put in your university and you could save up to 200 bucks!

the program is called logic pro. Yeah i went to the UCF bookstore and its $1799 and $2299 so with extra cash flow i'm gettin it seems like chump change!!!

now i'm not a mac fan and all, but i'm gonna be getting into some heavy audio and video editing. so, along with the program that i'm making thousands online with, i'm probably gonna buy the new MacBook pr... priced at $2499 its now featuring dual intel processors which makes it like 5 times faster than the computers that are out now even at 1.83 mhz. has anyone else heard about this??? opinions?

 

That's a slow ass computer.

I've had the power mac G5 since July 2005 and it took some getting use to when I went from windows to Mac. Make sure you get a different mouse with more buttons and please toss that apple mouse. I am quite happy with the Mac and have created some small games with its great tools. I have had no experience in coding and have been reading the Mac xcode 2 book which has been very helpful especially understanding code. I also have been reading open GL. You can do so much with these computers and I have only skimmed the surface of this powerful system. I have 2.5ghz dual processor that works really fast and at the time when I was purchasing this computer they were also selling a 2.7ghz dual processor. Good luck.

  • Author

now i'm not a mac fan and all, but i'm gonna be getting into some heavy audio and video editing. so, along with the program that i'm making thousands online with, i'm probably gonna buy the new MacBook pr... priced at $2499 its now featuring dual intel processors which makes it like 5 times faster than the computers that are out now even at 1.83 mhz. has anyone else heard about this??? opinions?

 

That's a slow ass computer.

its a dual processor

now i'm not a mac fan and all, but i'm gonna be getting into some heavy audio and video editing. so, along with the program that i'm making thousands online with, i'm probably gonna buy the new MacBook pr... priced at $2499 its now featuring dual intel processors which makes it like 5 times faster than the computers that are out now even at 1.83 mhz. has anyone else heard about this??? opinions?

 

That's a slow ass computer.

its a dual processor

I think you mean ghz, not mhz. That's what I'm getting at. 1.83 mhz is nothing.

  • Author

now i'm not a mac fan and all, but i'm gonna be getting into some heavy audio and video editing. so, along with the program that i'm making thousands online with, i'm probably gonna buy the new MacBook pr... priced at $2499 its now featuring dual intel processors which makes it like 5 times faster than the computers that are out now even at 1.83 mhz. has anyone else heard about this??? opinions?

 

That's a slow ass computer.

its a dual processor

I think you mean ghz, not mhz. That's what I'm getting at. 1.83 mhz is nothing.

i think i mean that too. mb didn't even catch it, i'm not that dumb...ALTHOUGH my very first computer was 40 Mhz

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.