Tickets Available for Tonights Game

JonDigital

Hey guys! I know its kind of last minute but I cannot attend tonights game to due to something that came up. I have a pair of tickets here Section 101, Row 16, Seats 3 and 4. These are some primo seats. Not asking for anything other than you need to pick them up in Coral Springs. You will be sitting in the following location:

Once again sorry for the last minute notice. Perhaps someone locally or semi close to Coral Springs can make some great use of these badboys.

EDIT: Forgot to add that I do not have a parking pass for these. Just the tickets.

I live in Coral Springs and was planning on going to the game tonight and getting some tickets in the upper deck, so you've got my attention.

Let me know bro I think I am right around the corner from you. I am behind the library on Sample/University. I could meet you over at Denny's or something. Whatever is easy for you brotha.

I live in Coral Springs and was planning on going to the game tonight and getting some tickets in the upper deck, so you've got my attention.

Let me know bro I think I am right around the corner from you. I am behind the library on Sample/University. I could meet you over at Denny's or something. Whatever is easy for you brotha.

Definatly interested in floor seats. I'm about 5 minutes from the library, so I could pick them up anywhere.

Definatly interested in floor seats. I'm about 5 minutes from the library, so I could pick them up anywhere. OK let's meet at the Denny's right across the street from the library. What time is good for you? I will meet you in the parking lot. I am in a Silver Honda Civic.

Definatly interested in floor seats. I'm about 5 minutes from the library, so I could pick them up anywhere. OK let's meet at the Denny's right across the street from the library. What time is good for you? I will meet you in the parking lot. I am in a Silver Honda Civic.

Anytime before 6 is good for me. After that I'm leaving for the game, which I'm going to regardless.

Anytime before 6 is good for me. After that I'm leaving for the game, which I'm going to regardless.

Cool your over in The Hills right? Lets meet over at Denny's parking lot @ 5:45. What kinda car you in?

Cool your over in The Hills right? Lets meet over at Denny's parking lot @ 5:45. What kinda car you in?

I'll be there, Red Ford Focus and I'll have a Panthers jersey on.

Thanks dewd, this makes you the greatest person ever.

I'll be there, Red Ford Focus and I'll have a Panthers jersey on. Sweet see ya there!

I have a few more sets of tickets coming up that I probably won't be able to use. I will post them on here for you guys if and when. Sorry I didn't have more for everyone.

Lefty next time I got ya bud ;)

If they happen to be for March 31, April 1st or April 2nd, you let me know. I'll wear my Pavel Bure jersey.

YES OMG LEFTY USED TO BE A PANTHER FAN.

Yeah I am really sorry I let everyone know at the last minute like that. Something came up at the last minute (rescheduling of fantasy MLB draft). I will def keep everyone in mind when I get more. These seats need to be experienced by all. Chewey should have a great time tonight.

Oh man... if only I knew about this earlier.

Ive got some tickets for you, Miri. Just meet me in the parking lot, the tickets are in the backseat of my car. :p

*Runs from Max* :( :o :confused

What the hell, Ross? LOL