Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Outkast

Featured Replies

I'm downloading Speakerboxxx right now. So far, it's a great cd.

 

Some of the people featured on the cd include Andre 3000, Killer Mike, Sleepy Brown, Jazzy Pha, Konkrete, Big Gipp, Ludacris, Cee-lo, Lil Jon & Eastside Boys, Mello, and Khujo Goodie.

i think i know who the music industry will be going after next :D

 

i heard the new single "the way you move", i think thats the name. its pretty good, the video is cool also.

  • Author

both Outkast videos are awesome. Come after me music industry! I use mIRC....you can't do jack! IRC stands for Internet Chat Relay. It was created before AOL was created. It's just a bunch of chat rooms. Someone created a chat room where you can get music.

 

And Outkast better not go after me! I'm just downloadin the cd to listen to it. I'm buyin it too though.

And Outkast better not go after me! I'm just downloadin the cd to listen to it. I'm buyin it too though.

im sure you are :shifty

  • Author

it's what I did for Nappy Roots. There are only a few rappers I'll buy cds for. Nappy and Outkast are about it. I didnt buy the Gipp cd. Didnt buy the TI either. Downloaded em both though.

This "album" is a collection of 2 solo projects by Big Boi & Andre 3000.

 

Both discs are great. I'm listening to Andre's disc for the 4th time in a row right now.

 

There is just a lot of great jazz, funk, pop, and even "techno" mixed in together and the result is really awesome.

 

Andre's disc is the best, a lot of experimental "love songs" opposed to Big Boi's traditional rap mixed with a lot of horns and things of that sort.

 

I think it's genius that both did solo projects yet still released it under the Outkast name.

 

In conclusion, Outkast brings a fresh mix of funk and jazz to a stale mainstream hip hop scene.

  • Author

genius definitely. They are always changing the face of rap...or if not changing rap, changing themselves. I love it. Mixed with awesome lyrics, and Outkast is better than the bland 50 cent, Ja Rule, Jay Z (although the song Flip Flop Rock on Big Boi's cd is a good song), etc.

  • Author

just bringin this back to the top.

 

Ok, at first, I really thought the Andre cd sucked. But the more I listen to it, the more I like it. I miss the Andre who raps (cuz he really flows well, and has some great rhymes), but this R&B/P-Funk type cd is pretty good. It is original. Actually, if I were to compare it to anything, I would compare it to Cee-Lo's cd. Pop rap fans who like 50 cent, Ludacris, etc. will NOT like this album. But for the people who really appreciate Outkast, all the way back to Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik will learn to appreciate how artistic both Big Boi and Andre really are. It isn't your normal hard-hitting beats, and rapping. There is a lot more to this. Unlike Eminem who just focuses on the lyrics, this album really focuses on the beats (on the funk influences, the soul influences, and the R&B influences), along with deep lyrics.

Good review, the last track on Andre's CD is just 5 minutes of continous rapping, the beat reminds me of "Rosa Parks".

  • Author

that song is so AWESOME Mave. "A Life In The Day Of Andre Benjamin" is such a good song. Very deep lyrics, and great flow.

 

My favorite songs on that cd are "Roses" (it starts off with Andre singing "Caroline...", and has Big Boi in it I think), "Pink & Blue", "Take Off Your Cool" (features Norah Jones), "Vibrate" (I love that line "motherf*ck the wagon, join the band"), and of course "A Life In The Day of Andre Benjamin.

just bringin this back to the top.

 

Ok, at first, I really thought the Andre cd sucked. But the more I listen to it, the more I like it. I miss the Andre who raps (cuz he really flows well, and has some great rhymes), but this R&B/P-Funk type cd is pretty good. It is original. Actually, if I were to compare it to anything, I would compare it to Cee-Lo's cd. Pop rap fans who like 50 cent, Ludacris, etc. will NOT like this album. But for the people who really appreciate Outkast, all the way back to Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik will learn to appreciate how artistic both Big Boi and Andre really are. It isn't your normal hard-hitting beats, and rapping. There is a lot more to this. Unlike Eminem who just focuses on the lyrics, this album really focuses on the beats (on the funk influences, the soul influences, and the R&B influences), along with deep lyrics.

Sounds like a good cd to buy.

yeah, around $21

you can get it for about 11 at best buy

 

and it comes with a DVD

you can get it for about 11 at best buy

 

and it comes with a DVD

You're talking about Outkast or RKelly?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.