Magic vs. Heat

farmer_fran

Guest marlins02

we won the division and going to the playoffs. :)

to bad this team might not even get past the 2nd round and theres no way in hell we beat detroit in the conference finals IF we do make it but you know what im saying.

defensive aren't we. :mischief2 Just trying to get a little discussion going.

The Magic have been playing very well as of late, won 10 of their last 14, and inexplicably still have an outside chance at the playoffs. It's just good to see these young guys playing together so well, getting rid of Francis has really helped the team.

Guest marlins02

The Magic have been playing very well as of late, won 10 of their last 14, and inexplicably still have an outside chance at the playoffs. It's just good to see these young guys playing together so well, getting rid of Francis has really helped the team.

if you read the second part of my post you'll see that im really not. :)

if you read the second part of my post you'll see that im really not. :)

The Magic did beat Detroit on Friday, and had an even bigger lead at the half than they do today, take that for what it's worth. As long as the Heat have Shaq I like their chances in the playoffs.

Guest ShaqandWade323

The Magic got a steal in Darko and Ariza could develop into a great player, with free agency and the draft, the Magic should be in the playoffs soon.

Huge win for the Magic, within 3 games of the playoffs.

Hell yeah! Huge win on the road too. We also pass Boston now I believe. Dont forget that we play both Philly and Chicago at home so only 2 games difference out of our hands. This is getting closer and closer. We've beaten Detroit, Miami, and Dallas over the last few weeks.

Guest FishFanInPA

Huge win for the Magic, within 3 games of the playoffs.

Dude...no offense, but the Magic have basically no chance at making the playoffs.

Their certainly playing better then most of the teams in the Eastern Conference.

Guest ShaqandWade323

I'm pretty sure the Heat don't care about this game. I think they're just waiting for the playoffs to start.

The Nets are 2 games back for the second seed with 5 games left, there's reason to care.

I'm pretty sure the Heat don't care about this game. I think they're just waiting for the playoffs to start.

The Nets are 2 games back for the second seed with 5 games left, there's reason to care.

Who says the 2nd seed is better than the 3rd seed?

The way I see it right now I rather have the 3rd seed. Who wants to play Indiana in the first round?

Guest ShaqandWade323

The way I see it right now I rather have the 3rd seed. Who wants to play Indiana in the first round?

Home-court advantage...

Home-court advantage...

It doesnt matter. I still rather have the 3rd seed than the 2nd. Indiana is a much tougher match up for the Heat than the Bucks. Home court advantage means jack in the second round IMO.

Guest Fritz

The Magic are gonna be sick in the very near future. I'm very excited about the future. As for the playoffs, I don't care one way or the other. It's just about getting better for the future.