Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

G Unit

Featured Replies

(To the tune of 50 Cent/The Game)

 

Hate it or love it, yo I like to shop.

My Jewish roll, 1's with a 20 on top

 

Go 'head and pray for me

I'm better than an Israeli

And I'm a cheap ass Jew,

so gimme all your money.

Yeah, G-Unit sucks. But I love that song, it's my guiltiest pleasure in music. But still, G-Unit sucks.

These cheesy fake pop songs are always GAY.

G-Unot

 

:lol

 

Did you photoshop that?

 

That's a real shirt.

G-Unot

 

:lol

 

Did you photoshop that?

 

That's a real shirt.

Yeah, I have one. All the black guys think it's hilarious..(no racism intended)

My favorite t-shirt ever.

 

50 Cent definitely was a snitch. No reason for a guy to get shot at that many times unless he was a snitch.

Game is just a studio gangster so he's a bitch too anyway. Still a better mc than 50 Cent.

My favorite t-shirt ever.

 

50 Cent definitely was a snitch. No reason for a guy to get shot at that many times unless he was a snitch.

 

I saw first saw that shirt on America's Most Wanted. John Walsh(SP?) was hating on it big time.

G-Unit is dead..If you havn't seen the "Stop Snitchin Stop Lyin" DVD, and are heavy in rap/hip-hop, I highly suggest you see it. It's hilarious. Tells the truth about the beef.

 

"...and, that bitch got a dick"

-- Game on Olivia

 

:lol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.