Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wed -May 31st. E-Saver.

Featured Replies

The next Marlins E-Saver features Miguel Cabrera and the Marlins taking on Barry Bonds and the San Francisco Giants on Wednesday, May 31.

 

See the Marlins-Giants game on Wednesday, May 31 for half-price. Get Terrace Box seats for only $10.50 (regular weekday price $21) or Infield Box seats for only $16.50 (regular weekday price $33) a savings of 50% off per seat!

 

To order, select the number of tickets next to "E-SAVER" and to the right enter the E-SAVER Password: GESV. Take advantage of this great offer on floridamarlins.com by 2:05 p.m. (ET) Wednesday, May 31. Limit six tickets per order.

 

 

I thought I would share :) .

thanks holly that will be useful.

 

Nothing better then booing Barry Bonds, just dont throw anything on the field. Hard to hide in our crowds hehe

  • Author

Okay. I might go to this game because the tickets are half price. Are all tickets half price or just some?

 

I put best adv: and I got this...

Sec- 146 Row- 4 E-Saver discount tickets -US $75.00 US- $4.75

Why is each ticket $75?

Okay. I might go to this game because the tickets are half price. Are all tickets half price or just some?

 

I put best adv: and I got this...

Sec- 146 Row- 4 E-Saver discount tickets -US $75.00 US- $4.75

Why is each ticket $75?

 

Row 4 is in the Founders Club and the E-Saver discount only applies to Infield Box or Terrace Box seats so that's why the discount isn't showing up... try doing the search again, but select infield box or terrace box and you should get the discount.

 

I wish these E-Saver discounts were always on Thursdays or another day, because I always have hockey games on Wednesday nights :confused .

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.