May 29, 200620 yr 9 ER in 4 IP vs Round Rock... damn. what happened to him? :confused Albuquerque's still up 12-11 on em, though!
May 29, 200620 yr :plain. Vargas you have to do better than that. I think with all this pitching talent on the Marlins I really don't see JV making the rotation anytime soon.
May 29, 200620 yr 9 ER in 4 IP vs Round Rock... damn. what happened to him? :confused Albuquerque's still up 12-11 on em, though! Holy crap, what happened? He did better in the majors!
May 29, 200620 yr With Vargas' stuff being somewhat average, I think his long term future for us may well end up being in the bullpen, especially with all the other talented pitchers we have. That said, I think he could end up being a very good reliever indeed, with the ability to spot start. As for last night, it is a hitters league and both teams were launching the ball out of the park all game long. Its going to be a good test for Vargas to improve and settle down, and he'll have to start getting lots of ground balls in the PCL or last night will happen again.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.