Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott Olsen

Featured Replies

  • Author

I wasn't booing the ump, I was booing Martinez who stunk up the joint tonight and almost cost the Fish the game with his inability to locate a single one of the pitches in his repetoire. For a guy people think may be heir apparent to the closer role I wouldn't be sending Joe Borowski packing quite yet, based on KMart and Tankersley's performances tonight. And Kensing not being able to seal deal didn't help matters either.

 

In his defense, he had pitched 1.2 innings in 12 days since coming off the DL. That is unacceptable on Girardi's part. Speaking of unacceptable, will we ever see Yusmiero Petit again?

 

I think that Girardi saves Petit for when Moehler starts because he expects Moe to get into trouble. Right now, Petit is our long reliever.

I know Moe has pitched pretty good lately. But I am worried about how he will do against an offensive ball club like the Jays. Hopefull your offense comes up big today.

I wasn't booing the ump, I was booing Martinez who stunk up the joint tonight and almost cost the Fish the game with his inability to locate a single one of the pitches in his repetoire. For a guy people think may be heir apparent to the closer role I wouldn't be sending Joe Borowski packing quite yet, based on KMart and Tankersley's performances tonight. And Kensing not being able to seal deal didn't help matters either.

 

In his defense, he had pitched 1.2 innings in 12 days since coming off the DL. That is unacceptable on Girardi's part. Speaking of unacceptable, will we ever see Yusmiero Petit again?

 

I think that Girardi saves Petit for when Moehler starts because he expects Moe to get into trouble. Right now, Petit is our long reliever.

He hasnt pitched since June 6th now and since May 13th, he has seen all of 11 innings. Unacceptable. Send him down, let him get his work in.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.