Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Can someone please help

Featured Replies

I'm trying to buy tickets for red sox game in the fish tank @ ticketmaster.com, everytime I select best available fish tank I get $40 seats

the fish tank is almost definitely sold out. But either way, the fish tank is a small area, i figure the team wants u to show up at the stadium to find out the tan kis sold out, and then buy other tickets

  • Author

the fish tank is almost definitely sold out. But either way, the fish tank is a small area, i figure the team wants u to show up at the stadium to find out the tan kis sold out, and then buy other tickets

 

 

I actually got tix to the tank on Sat & sun against bos. But what a hassle it was. I called the Florida Marlins who told me the tix were available and gave me the phone number to ticktemaster in miami, then I called the ticketmaster and they told me there were no fish tank tix. I told them I just got off the phone with a marlins rep and he saw the tix available, then she miraclously found them. They try to make it as hard as possible to get those tix and there is no way to purchase them online

Ya they still are available but do not show up on ticketmaster.com. If you go to the stadium or marlins en miami store you can get them. I guess ticketmaster wants to sell you more expensive tickets so they can get a larger convinence charge

  • Author

Ya they still are available but do not show up on ticketmaster.com. If you go to the stadium or marlins en miami store you can get them. I guess ticketmaster wants to sell you more expensive tickets so they can get a larger convinence charge

 

 

Exactly, I think that is so unfair. It was so difficult for me to get those tix and I still had to pay a $3.50 surcharge per ticket from ticketmaster

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.