V for Vendetta, DVD

Izzie

I know quite a few of you enjoyed the movie. Both versions to be released August 1st.

Pretty cool covers. I think it's one of those movies, though, that just doesn't have the same effect on a TV screen. I'm still gonna pick up a copy but I don't really care for the special edition. I'd rather have an extra five bucks than behind the scenes/talkover stuff I'll never watch.

Guest Juanky

Thanks for the heads up Izzi.

I'm going to pick up the Special Edition the day it comes out. I always like to get them for the movies that I really really love. Which reminds me, I need to get that new Boondock Saints thing they released a bit back.

Thanks for the heads up Izzi.

I'm going to pick up the Special Edition the day it comes out. I always like to get them for the movies that I really really love. Which reminds me, I need to get that new Boondock Saints thing they released a bit back.

Yeah definitely get that, the box is one of the coolest I have in my collection and the audio and video quality has been much improved over the original release.

I won't be buying this, but the boxart looks fantastic.

Guest Fritz

This movie was simultaneously a letdown and a surprise for me. The overt political "YOU ARE REALLY DUMB AND I'M GOING TO MAKE ALL THE ALLUSIONS TO CURRENT POLITICAL EVENTS AS OBVIOUS AS POSSIBLE" plot kind of turned me off, but Hugo Weaving's performance was hyper-awesome. Since this movie was shot in HD, I think it'd look like sex on Blu-Ray or HD-DVD. I want one of those damn things.