Just had Surgery

Hope you feel better dude...

When I saw the title of the thread and you username at first I though that you just had Tommy John... :lol

lmao a doctor actually told me i needed it because my arm had been hurting after i pitched in one of my highschool games and it was hurting. I left that doctor and went to one of the best doctors (Zvijac, Hechtmen, Uribe) which are doctors in UM and Doctors Hospital and they said i had no tear whats so all

Hope you feel better dude...

When I saw the title of the thread and you username at first I though that you just had Tommy John... :lol

I thought the same thing,but i know he plays baseball,so i thought he had done it to fix the arm..but regardless,wish ya a quick recovery dude :thumbup

I had a cyst on my chin a while ago and I went to a dermatologist, he gave me a shot (can't remember what it was though) and about a week later it was gone but left a little scar. It was really painful though, I couldn't imagine how bad it must have been to have one INSIDE your mouth :o .

I had a cyst on my chin a while ago and I went to a dermatologist, he gave me a shot (can't remember what it was though) and about a week later it was gone but left a little scar. It was really painful though, I couldn't imagine how bad it must have been to have one INSIDE your mouth :o .

nah it was nothing it was quick and very painless free, didnt feel a thing, that laughing mask really did its job.