Two steps forward

Guest Lissy

I didn't get to watch today's game so I don't know what happened.

What went wrong today? No offense? Bad pitching? Bullpen blows lead? What happened?

What went wrong today? No offense? Bad pitching? Bullpen blows lead? What happened?

Olsen did great. Offense was meh. We did get 3 runs but you can never expect that to be enough. In the 7th Olsen loaded the bases with 1 down. Logan came in and left with the count (2-2). He was hurt. Tank came in and threw a perfect strike that was called a ball, walked in a run and then it all went down hill.

Olsen did great. Offense was meh. We did get 3 runs but you can never expect that to be enough. In the 7th Olsen loaded the bases with 1 down. Logan came in and left with the count (2-2). He was hurt. Tank came in and threw a perfect strike that was called a ball, walked in a run and then it all went down hill.

:banghead Damm the bullpen :(

Blame the Umps for the meltdown!

But I got to admit that the call was borderline between perfect strike or borderline. :mad

Olsen got in trouble in the 1st. Hoover didn't help much. Hoover overthrew the 3rd basemen and miss an easy pop up behind homeplate. Olsen got out of the inning with 1 run.

2nd inning Olsen loaded the bases and pull a Borowski.

Olsen show dominance ever since after the rough 2 innings.

Around the 3rd inning, Helms almost hit a homer that hit the top tip of the scoreboard but came back in for a rule double. Girardi talk to the Ump and got them to talk it over but there was no arguement. It wasn't a homer. It didn't matter anyway as we rally that inning scoring Helms. Then Hoover does a squeeze play that score another run to take the lead 2-1.

In the bot 7th inning, Fish leading 3-1, Olsen load the bases with no out. Girardi gave the ball to Kensing. Kensing work out the count 2-2 and left the mound with an injury. Tank take the mound. Tank 1st pitch was a ball outside. Count 3-2. Then Tank trew 1 right in the middle, it appear we caught a break that the batter didn't swing but the Ump call it a ball. Tank reaction was funny lifting both arm in the air saying WTF? 3-2 runner score on the BB. Tank walk the next guy to tie the game. Then Tank strikeout the next batter for the second out (We could had been out of the inning with a 3-2 lead if it wasn't for the ump). Then Tank, confused about the Ump strikezone, gave Dodger fans a lot to cheer about as 4 more runs score on hits?doubles. Herges came in to get the final out but Dodgers still score 6 runs that inning. Fish could not score the final 2 inning and lost 7-3. An aside note Reggie started today game.

Player of the game

Home Plate Umpire

ya the offense isn't getting the balls to fall at the right time. The bullpen seems to be struggling as of late and the umps definately didn't help that anymore today, and you can't forget hanlEy, his defensive and mental lapses on the basepads this weekend have really been horrible.

ya the offense isn't getting the balls to fall at the right time. The bullpen seems to be struggling as of late and the umps definately didn't help that anymore today, and you can't forget hanlEy, his defensive and mental lapses on the basepads this weekend have really been horrible.

I don't like Hanley very much when he is not batting. He play bad defense and stupid mental error. Hopefully he'll improve over time but he gotta learn to manage the cutoff men.