October 3, 200323 yr I'm sure I'm not the only one here that says :fyou Wayne! He is literally trying to destroy the thing that he created. Either a Stadium solution gets done soon, or who knows what the future holds for our Marlins! :unsure : nope your not the only one man i'll give a big :censored to wayne also
October 3, 200323 yr i remember 2 years ago when the Carolina Hurricanes made it to the Cup finals i saw some fans wearing Hartford Whaler jersey's (sweaters for you BB84) because they were hardcore fans when the Whalers played in Hartford and i thought to myself if i would ever do that. i think i would because i dont like the idea of just picking another team. what would you all do if that happened? I would still follow this team, though I choose not to think like that cuz no need preparing for something that won't happen lol I saw someone at the Phillies game last week on Wednesday wearing a Hartford Whalers sweater. Now that was a funny team.
October 3, 200323 yr if the metro / tri-rail went by the stadium we could all get there w/out giving Wayne one cent. Alas....
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.