October 2, 200323 yr I'm hoping so . . . Imagine $9 x 30K cars = 270K 9$ X 53K cars = 0 dollars for the marlins
October 2, 200323 yr I'm hoping so . . . Imagine $9 x 30K cars = 270K 9$ X 53K cars = 0 dollars for the marlins Sad, but true . . . . . 7 sellout Playoff games may mean $1.7 (250K x 9 x 7) Million for Wayne. That's sad. That's a decent ballplayer salary!
October 2, 200323 yr LCastillo, Your signature looks unlikely. The Marlins have been floating the Miami Arena area with a ballpark similar to Miller Park with the roof closing like a shell.
October 2, 200323 yr LCastillo, Your signature looks unlikely. The Marlins have been floating the Miami Arena area with a ballpark similar to Miller Park with the roof closing like a shell. That would be sweep. any ballpark is good!
October 2, 200323 yr last time i checked not every person comes in a car by themselves to the game lol :lol but I get ur point.
October 2, 200323 yr Prices for parking and concessions will remain the same throughout the playoffs.
October 2, 200323 yr It isn't a stupid question, I'm sure many people were wondering about it. But I can't go :crying
October 2, 200323 yr I think the Stadium is LCastillo's Sig is more Like Houstons Minute Maid Park... Just stick a roof that can be open or closed...
October 2, 200323 yr LCastillo has the Henry era Bicenttenial Park ballpark idea which is like Minute Maid in Houston, but this ownership likes an inland, downtown ballpark with a roof and dimensions similar to Miller Park. I prefer the Miller Park type roof because it looks like a ballpark and not a shoebox. Just give us air conditioning and no leaks in the roof please! Also no construction deaths.
October 2, 200323 yr actually that Looks more like the Park The Phillies are going to... Citizen's Bank Park - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
October 2, 200323 yr LCastillo has the Henry era Bicenttenial Park ballpark idea which is like Minute Maid in Houston, but this ownership likes an inland, downtown ballpark with a roof and dimensions similar to Miller Park. I prefer the Miller Park type roof because it looks like a ballpark and not a shoebox. Just give us air conditioning and no leaks in the roof please! Also no construction deaths. Link
October 2, 200323 yr Miller Park - Milwaukee, Wisconsin Smooth fan roof design, looks like ballpark diamond not a shoebox or gridiron. Roof covers most of seats during day when open as well.
October 2, 200323 yr The Homerun Derby in Mil was Awesome. Sosa hit all those HUGE Shots... just amazing...
October 2, 200323 yr Miller Park is good for hitters because of the altitude and the pitching staff that plays for the Brewers.
October 3, 200323 yr I've been to Milwaukee's new park several times, and it is great. The best stadium I've been to has been Pac Bell. It is awesome. . . .too bad their team sucks!
October 3, 200323 yr Yes, that park is due for 2006. They are talking to Bank One to complete their private financing package and get it going. They are not sure if Busch might have to be partly demolished like Cinergy was in Cinci to make room for the construction.
October 3, 200323 yr If we do get a new stadium, I hope it favors the pitchers over the hitters. I like that kind of baseball better.
October 3, 200323 yr Any ballpark in Miami with decent size fences, lets say Turner Field-like, will be a pitcher's park.
October 3, 200323 yr I'm sure I'm not the only one here that says :fyou Wayne! He is literally trying to destroy the thing that he created. Either a Stadium solution gets done soon, or who knows what the future holds for our Marlins! :unsure :
October 3, 200323 yr i remember 2 years ago when the Carolina Hurricanes made it to the Cup finals i saw some fans wearing Hartford Whaler jersey's (sweaters for you BB84) because they were hardcore fans when the Whalers played in Hartford and i thought to myself if i would ever do that. i think i would because i dont like the idea of just picking another team. what would you all do if that happened?
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.