Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tease of the week week 4

Featured Replies

I got the tease last week teasing the titans up to 17 against the dolphins and I teased the bengals who also won.

 

This week I am going to tease against the dolphins again and tease houston up to 10 points (up from 4) and I am going to tease cinncy down to a E vs the patriots

Not bad but theres better choices out there...

 

What are your better choices?

 

I like making Indy -3 from -9 against the Jets and than making New Orleans +13 1/2 against the Panthers.

 

I think Indy will beat the Jets pretty soundly covering the 3 pt spread should be easy. I know New Orleans is on a high from Monday night but it is a division game and N.O. has played Carolina tough at Carolina the past few seasons so I expect a tight game. I think that it will be pretty hard for the Panthers to cover the 13 1/2 pt spread.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.