Steroid Report "inaccurate"

Markickass21

If Grimsley is lying, he's going to jail for a long time. And what reason does he have to lie?

Who said Grimsley lied.

:whistle

Remember, there were Clemens rumors related to his hiatus at the start of the year.

To the conspiracy theorist, this is just MLB running to protect one of it's favorite ass-holes. I mean, on the Barry Bonds standard, Clemens is just as guilty.

If Grimsley is lying, he's going to jail for a long time. And what reason does he have to lie?

Who said Grimsley lied.

Remember, there were Clemens rumors related to his hiatus at the start of the year.

To the conspiracy theorist, this is just MLB running to protect one of it's favorite ass-holes. I mean, on the Barry Bonds standard, Clemens is just as guilty.

Was that hiatus perhaps around 50 games?

:mischief2

I just checked his MLB page and Clemens had 19 starts this season which means he was around for just about 100 games. The roid suspension is 50 games and there's probably no possibility that Clemens was booked for roids at the beginning of this season.

:mischief2

Who said Grimsley lied.

:lol