Which game is bigger saturday?

Well, I go to FSU and I AM registered on an FSU message board. That said, I think Game 4 is more important because unless FSU some how beats up on an inferior UM team (finally), their season doesnt mean anything. FSU's season doesnt start until a win against UM in my opinion. And the Marlins are actually fighting for a championship.

Guest marlins02

i hate this thread for even making me have to think about this :confused

seeing that its game 4 of the NLCS, something we havent had in 6 years ill go with the NLCS. but thankfully i dont have to pick against any of my teams like Juanky wanted me to do because i would then probably stay up for days deciding and eventually die of exhaustion :banghead .

I'm a fan of both teams, but the Marlins game is WAY more important to me.

A) I think the Canes are toast as far as the championship goes. Even if they beat FSU... Of course, beating FSU is pretty important even if they don't win the championship.

B) Something about the Canes dominance makes me care a little less about the games. I don't know why. It's more fun when you feel like the team has to work for it. With the Canes, it's more like they should win, but sometimes they get lazy and arrogant and don't win. That's a little harder to root for than the all-heart Marlins.

In any case, GO CANES, and GO MARLINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!