Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Longer than WWII

Featured Replies

You do realize that Iraq didn't have terrorism before we showed up, right? Saddam refused to allow any kind of dissent in his country, or religious freedom for that matter. Religious practices were strictly forbidden.

 

If you really want to be angry about us getting into this war, read "Hubris" by Michael Isikoff. It's pretty disturbing.

You do realize that Iraq didn't have terrorism before we showed up, right? Saddam refused to allow any kind of dissent in his country, or religious freedom for that matter. Religious practices were strictly forbidden.

 

If you really want to be angry about us getting into this war, read "Hubris" by Michael Isikoff. It's pretty disturbing.

Michael Isikoff is an anti-American liberal douchebag who writes fabricated articles to defame the US military citing "anonymous sources" that do not even exist, why should I read his book? He is so bad and writes articles that are so egregious and unfounded that Newsweek has retracted more than a half dozen of his articles over the past severla years, why would his book be any different?

 

This is your problem, you read books written by morons like Isikoff and take it as if it was the word of god, and any non-believers are to be pitied. You refuse to acknowledge that these "books" (and I use that term loosely) you read are trash.

I'm sure you're just great to be around all the time, calling everyone anti-American.

 

He backs everything in his book up several times, with the appropriate sources.

I'm sure you're just great to be around all the time, calling everyone anti-American.

 

He backs everything in his book up several times, with the appropriate sources.

I am very blunt and call things for what they are - nothing more.

I'm sure you're just great to be around all the time, calling everyone anti-American.

 

He backs everything in his book up several times, with the appropriate sources.

I am very blunt and call things for what they are - nothing more.

You mean, what you THINK they are. Get it right.

I'm sure you're just great to be around all the time, calling everyone anti-American.

 

He backs everything in his book up several times, with the appropriate sources.

I am very blunt and call things for what they are - nothing more.

You mean, what you THINK they are. Get it right.

No, I call things for what they are. Isikoff is an anti-American piece of crap, you just don't want to acknowledge it because you're among his ilk.

I'm sure you're just great to be around all the time, calling everyone anti-American.

 

He backs everything in his book up several times, with the appropriate sources.

I am very blunt and call things for what they are - nothing more.

You mean, what you THINK they are. Get it right.

No, I call things for what they are. Isikoff is an anti-American piece of crap, you just don't want to acknowledge it because you're among his ilk.

If you didn't call just about everyone anti-American, then maybe I would listen.

I'm sure you're just great to be around all the time, calling everyone anti-American.

 

He backs everything in his book up several times, with the appropriate sources.

I am very blunt and call things for what they are - nothing more.

You mean, what you THINK they are. Get it right.

No, I call things for what they are. Isikoff is an anti-American piece of crap, you just don't want to acknowledge it because you're among his ilk.

If you didn't call just about everyone anti-American, then maybe I would listen.

If you didn't act anti-American and portray yourself as such, then I wouldn't f***ing call you anti-American. It's actually pretty simple.

I'm sure you're just great to be around all the time, calling everyone anti-American.

 

He backs everything in his book up several times, with the appropriate sources.

I am very blunt and call things for what they are - nothing more.

You mean, what you THINK they are. Get it right.

No, I call things for what they are. Isikoff is an anti-American piece of crap, you just don't want to acknowledge it because you're among his ilk.

If you didn't call just about everyone anti-American, then maybe I would listen.

If you didn't act anti-American and portray yourself as such, then I wouldn't f***ing call you anti-American. It's actually pretty simple.

ok...ok...i cant take it anymore...you know what it anti-american accord? YOU...you are anti-american...you know why? because being american is being yourself...its our right, its our freedom...to be what we want to be and not have anyone tell us how to live our lives...you calling everyone else out that doesnt pray at the foot at the stars and stripes is sickening and reprehensible...im an AMERICAN AND DAMN proud of it, if you have a problem with that, take it up with homeland security or please, for the love of god, stop calling out people as un-american because they dont have the same ignorant thoughts running through their head

I'm sure you're just great to be around all the time, calling everyone anti-American.

 

He backs everything in his book up several times, with the appropriate sources.

I am very blunt and call things for what they are - nothing more.

You mean, what you THINK they are. Get it right.

No, I call things for what they are. Isikoff is an anti-American piece of crap, you just don't want to acknowledge it because you're among his ilk.

If you didn't call just about everyone anti-American, then maybe I would listen.

If you didn't act anti-American and portray yourself as such, then I wouldn't f***ing call you anti-American. It's actually pretty simple.

ok...ok...i cant take it anymore...you know what it anti-american accord? YOU...you are anti-american...you know why? because being american is being yourself...its our right, its our freedom...to be what we want to be and not have anyone tell us how to live our lives...you calling everyone else out that doesnt pray at the foot at the stars and stripes is sickening and reprehensible...im an AMERICAN AND DAMN proud of it, if you have a problem with that, take it up with homeland security or please, for the love of god, stop calling out people as un-american because they dont have the same ignorant thoughts running through their head

Yeah, I hate America so much that I joined the Marines and ship to boot camp at Parris Island in 36 days. :lol :lol :lol

 

Here you say you don't want anyone running your life and telling you how to live, yet in the other thread in this forum you're telling me what I should and shouldn't do, what I can and cannot own. Go to hell.

I'm sure you're just great to be around all the time, calling everyone anti-American.

 

He backs everything in his book up several times, with the appropriate sources.

I am very blunt and call things for what they are - nothing more.

You mean, what you THINK they are. Get it right.

No, I call things for what they are. Isikoff is an anti-American piece of crap, you just don't want to acknowledge it because you're among his ilk.

If you didn't call just about everyone anti-American, then maybe I would listen.

If you didn't act anti-American and portray yourself as such, then I wouldn't f***ing call you anti-American. It's actually pretty simple.

ok...ok...i cant take it anymore...you know what it anti-american accord? YOU...you are anti-american...you know why? because being american is being yourself...its our right, its our freedom...to be what we want to be and not have anyone tell us how to live our lives...you calling everyone else out that doesnt pray at the foot at the stars and stripes is sickening and reprehensible...im an AMERICAN AND DAMN proud of it, if you have a problem with that, take it up with homeland security or please, for the love of god, stop calling out people as un-american because they dont have the same ignorant thoughts running through their head

Yeah, I hate America so much that I joined the Marines and ship to boot camp at Parris Island in 36 days. :lol :lol :lol

 

Here you say you don't want anyone running your life and telling you how to live, yet in the other thread in this forum you're telling me what I should and shouldn't do, what I can and cannot own. Go to hell.

where did i say you hate america? show me the qoute...you cant because it isnt there...it isnt even implied...i said you are anti american because you call everyone else anti-american...thats all...and its true...let me put it this way...if you are what exemplifies american, then most of america is moving to canada

Calling someone Anti-American is a roundabout way of saying they hate America.

Well, at least in Accord's view, being anti-American means having any of the following views:

-Wanting gun regulation

-Opposing crazy wars

-Questioning the government in any way

-Believing that the 2nd Amendment is as outdated as the Amendment about quartering of soldiers

where did i say you hate america? show me the qoute...you cant because it isnt there...it isnt even implied

Are you retarded?

 

you are anti-american.

Calling someone Anti-American is a roundabout way of saying they hate America.

Well, at least in Accord's view, being anti-American means having any of the following views:

-Wanting gun regulation

-Opposing crazy wars

-Questioning the government in any way

-Believing that the 2nd Amendment is as outdated as the Amendment about quartering of soldiers

 

Well then by those regulations I can't see how he is anti-American.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.