Who else saw Strahan PWN that reporter?

Libelula

I've typed it all up and here is what he said!

"Go ahead, what's the question? Come here, I WANNA SEE YOUR FACE when you're asking this question and the way you're going to ask it. I know you're gonna ask it in a way that just more division and more of a negative way then what it was. Alright, so, you know, show you're face. Please, part, so I can see you're face. If you're a responsible journalist, then look me in the eye, ask me this question, please. The way that, that um, you really wanna ask it, come here. Look a man in the eye before you try to kill him and make up something. Look him in the eye. Ok. I haven't spoken to you about it. I've spoken to Plaxico, I spoke to Plaxico in the team meeting as well. Do you think one play by Plaxico lost us the game? No. You think an interception by Eli lost us the game? No. You think a tackle by Kiwanuka lost us the game? No. Is that what I expressed to the team? Yes. Those things didn't lose us the game. But the fact of the matter is we're 6-5. We've lost 3 games in a row. What do you want us to do, put our heads down and go into a corner? We don't do that, WE'RE MEN. We get back, we practice hard, we prepare to play to win. We don't prepare to come in and have someone who wants to take a comment a try to divide teammates in a way that it just disrupts this team because we don't have that division here. So if you wanna come here with the negative, you're comin' to the wrong guy... Because I'm not a negative guy, I don't kill my teammates. I'm a man and I talk to my teammates. So if you're gonna talk to me, don't stand in the back behind 10 other people. You come here and you look me in the eye and when you look me in the eye you ask me a question, ask me a question in the appropriate manner. If you're gonna ask Plaxico about something, you ask him in the appropriate way. Not the negative way as it seems like I'm attacking my teammate 'cause I DON'T DO THAT. Alright? Well--- my--- if I had spoken with him, I wouldn't tell you that I'd spoken to him. I'm glad ESPN is listening to WFAN. That's a good thing, we at least, we listen to each other around here and read each other's papers I guess. It's been portrayed that way because that's the way you guys portray them. We've lost 3 games in a row, you're not gonna do anything POSITIVE. That's not how you guys operate. You don't sell papers by being positive. Ok? You just don't. Especially when a team's lost 3 games in a row. You don't sell papers by being positive. I read papers, I read papers every day! I read you guys every day and you know the difference between me reading your papers now and me reading your papers 10 years ago? Is that now, I know **** when I read it. 10 years ago I didn't know **** when I read it. So now I can read your paper. It doesn't bother me because half of it's garbage. The only thing that bothers me is the fact that you mislead people outside this locker room, when you guys spend more time with us than we damn near spend with ourselves sometimes. AND THAT'S A SHAME. So, with that being said, I'm done because I have a 12 o'clock meeting because we have the Cowboys this week, I appreciate it. If you're gonna be negative, be negative. If you think that it bothers me, I could give a damn what you're writing. I could give a damn what tone you take, I'm done talking, there we go. I'll see you guys tomorrow when I talk on Thursday, I came out here just for you!"

Guest FishFanInPA

I see a man who realizes what he said was dumb on the radio show and he backtracked like an idiot....Take that gaptoothed smile and stop being aggressive when the media when your oafish ass said something dumb and people called him on it.