January 24, 200719 yr on the outdoor network or whatever it is called now. Jay Bouwmeester is there for us on a down note my friend told me there was a rumor we might be shopping olli :banghead :banghead :banghead Dont know if it is true or not but wouldnt surprise me if it is.
January 24, 200719 yr How many times do I have to say this? Olli will not be traded. Thats about as sure as you can get in sports. The franchise cannot afford to lose both of its franchise players in two years.
January 25, 200719 yr Very entertaining game. Turco mic'd up was awesome. Bouwmeester did pretty good for himself on defense.
January 25, 200719 yr Rick Nash got screwed out of the MVP. I mean, he probably shouldn't have been named to the team in the first place because he's apparently 55th in points in the NHL, but two goals and two assists! COME ON!
January 25, 200719 yr joe sakic showing he still has it.. love it.. my only boyhood athlete that is still playing.
January 25, 200719 yr Hockey players play until they lose a limb. The fact that Chelios is still playing and does moderately well, amazes me.
January 25, 200719 yr Rick Nash got screwed out of the MVP. I mean, he probably shouldn't have been named to the team in the first place because he's apparently 55th in points in the NHL, but two goals and two assists! COME ON! He should have had a hat trick too. They should not have given his first goal to Visnovsky.
January 25, 200719 yr How come the switched the game this year to a Wednesday? Thought that was kind of strange. I would think more people would watch on a Sunday. Especially with this weekend being a bye week for the NFL.
January 25, 200719 yr How come the switched the game this year to a Wednesday? Thought that was kind of strange. I would think more people would watch on a Sunday. Especially with this weekend being a bye week for the NFL. I don't know but whomever made that call is a dodo.
January 26, 200719 yr How come the switched the game this year to a Wednesday? Thought that was kind of strange. I would think more people would watch on a Sunday. Especially with this weekend being a bye week for the NFL. I don't know but whomever made that call is a dodo. Actually it's not a dumb move and it was made so the teams could keep their home games since they have the most success at the gate then. Plus, what competition was there sports-wise on Wednesday???
January 26, 200719 yr How come the switched the game this year to a Wednesday? Thought that was kind of strange. I would think more people would watch on a Sunday. Especially with this weekend being a bye week for the NFL. I don't know but whomever made that call is a dodo. Actually it's not a dumb move and it was made so the teams could keep their home games since they have the most success at the gate then. Plus, what competition was there sports-wise on Wednesday??? if the game is on one of the major networks it wouldve been fine... the VS network? i didnt even know the skills competition was held until i read it on this website. i didnt know the game itself was on wednesday until i saw them talk about it on PTI a couple of days before. that wouldnt have been possible if it was being held on one of the big 4 or espn.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.