Trailer Park Boys

Iowa

I've read where a lot of people didnt like this season but I really enjoyed it, albeit the lack of jroc sucks and the absence of cory and trevor is really missed.. a stupid plot but i still really enjoyed it. Ricky, Bubbles, Randy, Lahey.. those guys can carry a show. Sebastian bach was hilarious this season. Seriously though, these guys could make a 25 minute show of themselves watching TV and id still think it was funny.

Ricky's impersonation of Mr. Lahey = Gold

Have you finished watching this season yet?

yes - my buddy last night said he saw online theyre making another season but it looked like it was over... but he told me that after he finished watching it as well so who knows.. i havent seen anything but really havent looked either.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have I mentioned that I love this show? I am watching "the microphone assassin" right now, the one where JRoc gets caught jacking off by his mom and omg .........funniest TV sitcom ever! :lol

I just got another friend hooked on this show tonight. All you need to do is watch 1 or 2 and you are hooked.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Julian (John Paul Tremblay), Ricky (Robb Wells), Bubbles (Mike Smith) and their friends from Sunnyvale Trailer Park will appear in one last special, Say Goodnight to the Bad Guys - A Trailer Park Boys Special, to air on Showcase Sunday, Dec. 7 at 10 p.m. ET/PT.

The one-hour special picks up where season seven left off in June 2007, when the boys managed to strike it rich. The special finds Ricky, Julian and Bubbles broke once again and pitted against their old foe, the trailer park supervisor.

Fans haven't seen the last of the Boys, however. They'll be back on the big screen next fall in Trailer Park Boys - Countdown To Liquor Day, said series creator Mike Clattenburg.

Based on Clattenburg's low-budget debut feature film of the same name, the Trailer Park Boys television series follows the fortunes of misfits living in a trailer park. The show first aired on Showcase in 2001 and became a pop culture phenomenon.

The series won Gemini Awards for Best Comedy Series (2004) and Best Ensemble Performance in a Comedy Series (2005).

Trailer Park Boys: The Movie, a feature film executive produced by Ivan Reitman, was released in 2006.

http://www.canada.com/topics/entertainment...c7-de31670b055e

Julian (John Paul Tremblay), Ricky (Robb Wells), Bubbles (Mike Smith) and their friends from Sunnyvale Trailer Park will appear in one last special, Say Goodnight to the Bad Guys - A Trailer Park Boys Special, to air on Showcase Sunday, Dec. 7 at 10 p.m. ET/PT.

The one-hour special picks up where season seven left off in June 2007, when the boys managed to strike it rich. The special finds Ricky, Julian and Bubbles broke once again and pitted against their old foe, the trailer park supervisor.

Fans haven't seen the last of the Boys, however. They'll be back on the big screen next fall in Trailer Park Boys - Countdown To Liquor Day, said series creator Mike Clattenburg.

Based on Clattenburg's low-budget debut feature film of the same name, the Trailer Park Boys television series follows the fortunes of misfits living in a trailer park. The show first aired on Showcase in 2001 and became a pop culture phenomenon.

The series won Gemini Awards for Best Comedy Series (2004) and Best Ensemble Performance in a Comedy Series (2005).

Trailer Park Boys: The Movie, a feature film executive produced by Ivan Reitman, was released in 2006.

http://www.canada.com/topics/entertainment...c7-de31670b055e

I have a feeling they go the route where they just make a movie every couple of years and discontinue the show. This last season wasn't the same without Corey and Trevor, hope they bring them back.