Listen to my sports talk radio show

CTMarlinsfan

Mods-I trust that if this is not the right area for the topic it will be moved...thanks (the topic covers many bases here...no pun intended)

Folks,

I have the distinct honor of announcing that my radio show makes its 2007 debut tomorrow (FRIDAY!)! This is my 4th semester on the air. The show is called Sports Jam and is on from 12pm-2pm and you can listen at www.wqaq.com! As time goes on, we will talk Marlins, Panthers, Quinnipiac (my school), and any other sports (namely Boston sports since my cohost is from there)...but while we focus on Florida and Boston, we will talk whatevers on your mind. Enjoy the show and discuss in this topic if you want. I do use mb.com when I'm on the air!

Just of note I will ONLY be on the air 12-1 tomorrow due to a schduling conflict, but the show runs till 2 and I have a replacement that will fill the 2nd seat.

Thanks,

Justin Cohen...co-host of Sports Jam

Guest markotsay7

I heard some of it. Good banter, very good show. Although, some made up facts in there (we got Urbina FROM Texas for the end of 03, not traded him to them in 04), but hey, that's live media for ya. Overall I enjoyed what I heard.

I heard some of it. Good banter, very good show. Although, some made up facts in there (we got Urbina FROM Texas for the end of 03, not traded him to them in 04), but hey, that's live media for ya. Overall I enjoyed what I heard.

I appriciate the feedback. Like I said on the show, it's radiothon week...I wasn't even supposed to have my show, and thats why it was a little bit whacked out and unprofessional. Usually we are much more typical. And I didn't have my Marlins notes by me unfortunantly (hell, if I talked Marlins for an hour usually, I'd probably be shot)...

and btw I thought thats what happened with Urbie

don't know if you caught the promo, but did you hear the Bert Blileven interview?

justin...your cohost just took a shot of you on internet radio, said you always got sick or something.

help...because they are talking yanks and sox right now.

they also bashed the fanbase of the marlins and said that nobody cares and the typical excuses, blah blah blah. whip these yankee fans into shape next time please.

SPECIAL EDITION OF SPORTS JAM!!!!

TONIGHT 10pm-Midnight!

listen!

justin...your cohost just took a shot of you on internet radio, said you always got sick or something.

help...because they are talking yanks and sox right now.

they also bashed the fanbase of the marlins and said that nobody cares and the typical excuses, blah blah blah. whip these yankee fans into shape next time please.

I was out of town...the Yankees fan is my usual fill in (I get sick too much...I was out for 2 shows last semester with pneumonia and I've been sick on and off for the past 2 weeks)

remember: for the next 2 weeks...NO SHOW!

glad you all are enjoying the program

• 3 weeks later...

MLB PREVIEW TODAY!!!!

My guest for the first hour works with the Philadelphia Phillies in video (he makes videos for the players)

From 12-12:40 we are talking MLB (maybe 1)

from 1-1:30 we are talking QU sports

and from 1:30-2 we have a special UFC segment...not my favorite topic, but the guest was scheduled by my cohost