May 22, 200719 yr http://ishi.blog2.fc2.com/blog-entry-211.html XD. EDIT: My best was +33. Probably would've done better if I didn't drop out in that 2nd to last stage.
May 23, 200719 yr That was one of the most random things I've ever played.... >_>... I got a -1 though... scary to think it could have been almost -17 if I didn't fall off on one of the earlier stages...
May 24, 200719 yr +3, I think I figured it out. Ya i was doing terrible until I figured out you could keep firing without clinging to something.
May 24, 200719 yr I just finished with a -3. If I didnt fall in the 17th, I would be at -19. Update: -30!
May 26, 200719 yr HA! -42 is my best... I acknowledge Ashely's apparent dominance at this game :notworthy
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.