Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2007 NHL Entry Draft

Featured Replies

I don't have to wait long to see the Flyers :(

Is this Van Riemsdyk guy any good?

Cherepanov will be there. Will they take him with the threat of not having a transfer agreement? I'd take the chance...but we'll know really soon.

Keaton Ellerby! Awesomeness. Very good pick, need to rebuild the system of defenseman. Keaton is the top defenseman in the draft according to many.

 

 

However, I wanted Cherepanov!

Not going to lie and say I know anything about any of these players, but Ellerby certainly fills a need in the organization. I would have loved to take the chance with Cherepanov, but I'm not going to argue with anything JM does for the time being. I can't wait for July 1st and free agency....this off season is already a success, but we need to get a couple of forwards and then look forward to opening night.

The Hawks had the #1 pick, Kane, what does anybody know about this kid? Knowing the Hawks they probably screwed it up.

The Hawks had the #1 pick, Kane, what does anybody know about this kid? Knowing the Hawks they probably screwed it up.

Kane is a sick player. On TSN.ca they have all the scouting reports and stuff. The Hawks did not screw up with this pick.

 

 

But its still the NHL draft so it could be boom or bust for them.

Wow, I'm floored. Speechless. Elated. I can't believe the Rangers got Cheraponov without trading up. I was hoping Esposito would fall, but didn't even think Cheraponov would fall this far.

 

Wow.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.