Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Commercial song that has been killing me!

Featured Replies

I have been looking everywhere for the song that plays in a Mercedes commercial. The only thing I have found is a posting where someone else asks what the song is and gets a single response that others are also looking for the name of the song.

 

The post says it well:

 

The commercial starts with a home video of a little boy playing in the driveway, riding his mini-car. At the end of the commercial it says "how long have you waited", promoting Certified Pre-Owned Mercedes Benz's.

 

If anyone catches this commercial and picks up on the music, maybe you can recognize it. Everytime I see the commercial, I want to jump out of a window.

anyone know the geico commercial song where the caveman is walking by the advertisement for geico and walks back to look at it

some songb y the postal service i think

anyone know the geico commercial song where the caveman is walking by the advertisement for geico and walks back to look at it

 

 

"Another Place in Time" by Royskopp

Keeping the somewhat theme to this thread, I'm just dying everytime I hear the great bands of my "youth" and college years being used to sell products. Certain examples that kill me:

 

"Pictures of You" by The Cure for HP

"Blister In the Sun" by Violent Femmes for Wendy's

"This Is the Day" by The The for M&M's

"Only You" by Yaz for JC Penney's

"Bizzare Love Triange" by New Order for Reese's Peanut Cups

"I Melt with You" by Modern English for Burger King

 

It'll only be a matter of time before I'll just have to end it all on the day I hear "How Soon Is Now" being used in a commercial!

"This Is the Day" by The The for M&M's

 

man, that song is always in my head after i see the commercial. it's cool though.

"How Soon Is Now?" for Match.com :smlove

 

I always figured hell would freeze over when I heard "How Soon Is Now" for a laxative commercial!

"How Soon Is Now?" for Match.com :smlove

 

I always figured hell would freeze over when I heard "How Soon Is Now" for a laxative commercial!

 

I figured the "I am human and I need to be loooooved, just like anybody else does.." line would go perfect in those eHarmony or Match.com commercials as the couples share a laugh, look into each others eyes, high five, stand one behind the other. You get it.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.