July 16, 200719 yr http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oNVIcMnZh4 This thing looks pretty freaking awesome. Especially the dancing, soccer and marble activities. Best thing on this system since Twilight Princess and Wii Sports?
July 17, 200719 yr A good idea I guess that can make the system more popular, but I'd prefer if Nintendo focused more on making more actual videogames.
July 17, 200719 yr A good idea I guess that can make the system more popular, but I'd prefer if Nintendo focused more on making more actual [decent] videogames. you forgot the word decent, decent videogames. click here for a funny wii song. http://www.docadamsaudio.com/sarcasticgamer/sarcasticgamer-ihatethis.mp3
July 17, 200719 yr A good idea I guess that can make the system more popular, but I'd prefer if Nintendo focused more on making more actual [decent] videogames. you forgot the word decent, decent videogames. click here for a funny wii song. http://www.docadamsaudio.com/sarcasticgamer/sarcasticgamer-ihatethis.mp3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFoyp71xw3w
July 17, 200719 yr I'm really looking forward to wii fit. It looks like it could be quite quite fun, plus a little excercise never hurt anyone...much. Also, consider the amazing potential you'll have with the board. SSX. Tony Hawk. 1080. I see a lot of great possibilities with this.
July 18, 200719 yr Much like the Wiimote, Wii Fit is going to be a great way to get yourself more involved with video games. I love the 360 to death, but after playing video games for much the same way for over 20 years, its really hard to feel the same level of interactivity with stationary controls. Once again Nintendo builds good hardware and great games to go with it. I can't wait!
July 18, 200719 yr A good idea I guess that can make the system more popular, but I'd prefer if Nintendo focused more on making more actual [decent] videogames. you forgot the word decent, decent videogames. Games Released/To Be Released that are/will be better than "decent": - Zelda: Twilight Princess - Super Smash Brothers Brawl - Metroid Prime 3: Corruption - Mario Kart Wii - Super Mario Galaxy - Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles - EA's Wii-specific versions of their sports games ... There are plenty of good titles coming out for Wii in the near future and Zelda and Wii Sports have to be two of the best launch releases of all-time. As simplistic as it may be, Wii Sports is incredibly addicting, fun to play, original, and an awesome game to play amongst a group of people. Don't know what more you can ask for with a game that comes with the system. Games in the Zelda series have always been quality. And, the next slate of games from Nintendo (Mario Galaxy, Smash Bros, Metroid 3) look amazing. Don't know why all the hate. I mean I own a Wii, but I'll admit that there are certain PS3 specific titles I think are good. Resistance and Rainbow 6 Las Vegas are awesome. And, if I owned a PS3, Metal Gear 4, GTA 4, and Ninja Gaiden Sigma would all be on my watch list. Liking/owning one system doesn't mean you have to commit yourself to hating all competing ones.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.