Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shirts

Featured Replies

Hey 1st of all GO MARLINS!!!! :D okie well today i went out to go buy a shirt (miguel #20) and i got it and before they were even in the playoffs i got a Mike Lowell jersey.. But the player I really want is Alex G.#11 shortstop and they told me in the store that they weren't going to make any shirts of him..I think thats not right cause they are a team so they should have a shirt out.. They are a team they just don't win by only 5 players..they also don't have Lee , Luis Castilo , Juan E. and Alex G. shirts and I don't know why. but if u have any clue please email me with any info... at qbanlilmami@yahoo.com thank u bye, also any info who i can email to tell them this.. thank u.. Good Luck!! GO MARLINS!! :p

Yea, it's a shame. But what can we do? I wanna get me that Pudge shirt.

Demand. The most popular players right now are Conine, Lowell, Cabs, Pudge and Dontrelle I'm sure. Maybe a few others, but Alex Gonzalez isn't exactly one of them.

 

 

Now is it right? Heck no! Everyone should have their own jersey, but unfortunately thats the nature of the beast.

Why don't you get a blank jersey and have them put Alex's name on it. I know the sports store in Main Street does that.

Or if you want, just get a regular Marlins shirt and iron on the letters and numbers yourself. :)

Selling shirts is a business, they will make shirts for players that there is a demand for, I don't think there's a demand for AGon shirts.

if you were a big enough AGon fan to stick with him this year you would dish out the dinero for a personalized jersey!

I live in Arizona, hence the hard work I have of trying to find ANYTHING Marlins...I did, however, just win a Marlins necklace so I'll have that. I do have one regular Marlins shirt and one 1997 WS CHAMPS one...now I need to get my hands on a PENNY 31 shirt...anyone have any ideas how I can get me one? eBay didn't have any of those :(

I live in Arizona, hence the hard work I have of trying to find ANYTHING Marlins...I did, however, just win a Marlins necklace so I'll have that. I do have one regular Marlins shirt and one 1997 WS CHAMPS one...now I need to get my hands on a PENNY 31 shirt...anyone have any ideas how I can get me one? eBay didn't have any of those :(

go to the flamarlins.com site and create your own

why get a shirt of a player who sucks?

 

or partially sucks

Well, she likes him. Let the girl do her thing! ;)

I live in Arizona, hence the hard work I have of trying to find ANYTHING Marlins...I did, however, just win a Marlins necklace so I'll have that. I do have one regular Marlins shirt and one 1997 WS CHAMPS one...now I need to get my hands on a PENNY 31 shirt...anyone have any ideas how I can get me one? eBay didn't have any of those :(

go to the flamarlins.com site and create your own I have thought of doing that too...was checking out their stuff the other day. May do that soon...

 

By the way, Ramp, you should recognize me from the Reds' board...only I use a different alias there...But my Red Boy is now a flippin' SKANKEE....If you look at my picture (Page 42 of the Post Your Picture thread), you'll know I am for sure :p

:marlins

Does anyone know if they have the black jerseys at Marlins en Miami?

I got a black batting practice jersey no name or number at Marlins en Miami in July.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.