Bandwagoners are the Epitomy of Hypocracy

Mr.Bandwagon

No! I do bash the idiot broadcasters tht jump the rails. Belkis Nerey especially. 65,000 fans are great and they serve their purpose at games where the Marlins need our support, but dont go around saying that bandwagon bashing is defaming to an already crappy sports town. Its not crappy as a result of the teams but rather the loser fans that have had ample oppurtunities to root for their team but couldnt spring the $9 to get into the games. Marlins vs the Marlins? Dont turn this into something its not. Its more like the Marlins vs The transplanted Yankee, Red Sox, Chicago, Mets, and every other team fans that are now Marlins fans since 12:20 this morning. Being pissed off is a right and bandwagoning should be a crime. Im sure we all know bandwagoners that have rationalized their situation to you especially if you are DIEHARDMARLINFAN. I dont know if youve streched 5-days into 5-years and suddenly want to be accepted into the holiday that is october baseball. :banghead

I couldn't agree with you any more!

This is a horrendous sports town.

Possibly the worst big-city sports town in this swell country!

Garbage attendance at every sporting venue.

The University of Miami wins the national championship and contends 4 years in a row and they can't sell out a home game.

Sheesh, the Gator game was practically all UF fans.

There is nothing against bashing the bandwagon! We paid our dues and we don't need to be pushed out of line!

No! I do bash the idiot broadcasters tht jump the rails. Belkis Nerey especially. 65,000 fans are great and they serve their purpose at games where the Marlins need our support, but dont go around saying that bandwagon bashing is defaming to an already crappy sports town. Its not crappy as a result of the teams but rather the loser fans that have had ample oppurtunities to root for their team but couldnt spring the $9 to get into the games. Marlins vs the Marlins? Dont turn this into something its not. Its more like the Marlins vs The transplanted Yankee, Red Sox, Chicago, Mets, and every other team fans that are now Marlins fans since 12:20 this morning. Being pissed off is a right and bandwagoning should be a crime. Im sure we all know bandwagoners that have rationalized their situation to you especially if you are DIEHARDMARLINFAN. I dont know if youve streched 5-days into 5-years and suddenly want to be accepted into the holiday that is october baseball. :banghead

Great post Mr. Bandwagon.

Mr. Bandwagon says....

Its not crappy as a result of the teams but rather the loser fans that have had ample oppurtunities to root for their team but couldnt spring the $9 to get into the games.

And what pisses me off is that they can cough up $200 for a World Series ticket, but not $9 for a regular season ticket. It's unbelievable, these bandwagoners.

Its not crappy as a result of the teams but rather the loser fans that have had ample oppurtunities to root for their team but couldnt spring the $9 to get into the games.

I hate to burst your bubble, but its $4 :D

I'm an die hard fan from a year before the inaugural season. I've followed every move this team has ever made. I think every fan is a bandwagoner at some point or another. So I welcome any new fan to come and enjoy this great game, and this team with me. The more the merrier.

I also hope some of you will have so much fun with it, that you will come back next season and help us die hards support this team. Because we can't do it by ourselves. This is not a private club.

I was watching the CBS 4 news at 5, and a man and a lady were outside Yankee Stadium!

"These Marlins' fans never give up"

That was what they actually said!

What the f***?

Never give up?

What are they saying?

Remember June?

Remember May?

Remember the 10,000 people at Dontrelle's first game?